• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you want White to obtain Zekrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
The story isn't over yet. We haven't even gotten to the Ghetsis is a jerk plot yet. Anything can happen.

Then let me rephrase. Black already has the Light Stone so he will most likely be getting Reshiram. Zekrom has already chosen N so I doubt that it will change its mind and go to White.

Macromind101

Then let me rephrase. Black already has the Light Stone so he will most likely be getting Reshiram. Zekrom has already chosen N so I doubt that it will change its mind and go to White.

What are you talking about? In the GSC chapter, Suicune initially chose Misty but it joined Crystal at the end. And if I recall correctly (I only read the part where Suicune chose Crystal recently so I only remember that part clearly) Entei was supposed to go with Blaine and Raikou was supposed to go with Lt. Surge but they went with Silver and Gold, respectively, at the end. It's not that hard of a stretch to picture a scenario where Black's Reshiram defeats Zekrom in battle but then Ghetsis arrives with the Kami trio ready to wreak havoc and since N refuses to fight his own adoptive father and since White wants to join the battle Zekrom chooses to follow White's orders.

What are you talking about? In the GSC chapter, Suicune initially chose Misty but it joined Crystal at the end. And if I recall correctly (I only read the part where Suicune chose Crystal recently so I only remember that part clearly) Entei was supposed to go with Blaine and Raikou was supposed to go with Lt. Surge but they went with Silver and Gold, respectively, at the end. It's not that hard of a stretch to picture a scenario where Black's Reshiram defeats Zekrom in battle but then Ghetsis arrives with the Kami trio ready to wreak havoc and since N refuses to fight his own adoptive father and since White wants to join the battle Zekrom chooses to follow White's orders.

You do realize that Suicune has always had Crystal on its mind for a long time. It chose Misty because it deemed her worthy to fight alongside it.
Also, as much as White seems to be gaining skills with battling, I doubt that Zekrom will choose her over N in the end.
The reason is because both dragons choose their partner based on whether they will fight for ideals/truth. As far as I can see, White doesn't really show any signs of having specific truths/ideals that she is fighting for.
She already acknowledged Gigi's decision to battle whilst still disagreeing with N's methods.
Even though I doubt she'd get a dragon on her side, she may still have an important role with another Legendary.

EDIT: Also. I don't agree that any Kyurem cloning stuff will occur (that's a really huge *** pull)
However, it would be kind of plausible for Kyurem to absorb both the Dark and Light Stones to be able to transform between White Kyruem and Black Kyurem freely. Kind of like how it does in the movie.

Last edited:

arawn

Maybe White will get Meloetta's help . She seems to stick with White in Castelia . Or maybe White will only get a dragon in BW2 after a dramatic change inside her and with some training make her a powerful trainer that can control Zek . Just as powerful as Mei in the trailer of Nintendo back in July . I still hope White will be Mei in BW2 . She's awesome .

e9310103838

Maybe White will get Meloetta's help . She seems to stick with White in Castelia . Or maybe White will only get a dragon in BW2 after a dramatic change inside her and with some training make her a powerful trainer that can control Zek . Just as powerful as Mei in the trailer of Nintendo back in July . I still hope White will be Mei in BW2 . She's awesome .

Maybe the sword of justices......

I have always thought that the sword of justices correspond to Black, Cheren, Bianca, and White.

Though Keldeo is too special that not suitable for White. ;144;

xEryChan

Demon Child

You are aware of the fact that Suicune already chose Crystal long before it chose to go to Misty, right?

I still highly doubt that Zekrom will change it's mind about N and join White. Even as White does seem to be gaining battle skill, the female dex holders do absolutely nothing in the big fights and I don't think White will be any different.

Macromind101

Okay I found this pic on Netkun. I don't think this is proof of anything but I'll just state what I think it offers. It doesn't look like N is in battling mode. White does, however, so she definitely will participate in the final battle, contrary to other people's beliefs. Zekrom looks pretty angry too, so maybe this hints that White will temporarily control Zekrom for a short time? Oh and there's Kyurem. We haven't seen Kyurem yet and it's in its normal form so it will probably be in the BW chapter. I predict that Kyurem will be Ghetsis's weapon of destruction so Black and White will command Reshiram and Zekrom, respectively, to battle Kyurem. Idk that's just my theory.

Attachments

• black and white.jpg
    black and white.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 22
Okay I found this pic on Netkun. I don't think this is proof of anything but I'll just state what I think it offers. It doesn't look like N is in battling mode. White does, however, so she definitely will participate in the final battle, contrary to other people's beliefs. Zekrom looks pretty angry too, so maybe this hints that White will temporarily control Zekrom for a short time? Oh and there's Kyurem. We haven't seen Kyurem yet and it's in its normal form so it will probably be in the BW chapter. I predict that Kyurem will be Ghetsis's weapon of destruction so Black and White will command Reshiram and Zekrom, respectively, to battle Kyurem. Idk that's just my theory.

That's a design for a bag, dude.
It doesn't really mean anything.

Or at least it has no implications of being important.

MattySadler

She isn't a serious enough competitor to get Zekrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.