• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you wants Ash to catch Mewtwo from movie 1 in the remaining episodes?

What do you guys think?

• Yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 87.8%

• Total voters

BlueDragonfangirl

I’m conflicted on the idea, I loved their relationship from movies 1 and that special Mewtwo Strikes Back, what do you guys think?

UnovaMaster

I believe the movie screening poll was to determine what legendary Ash would capture in his epilogue

For instance, had Movie 3 gotten the most votes, Ash would have an Entei following him that distrusted him at first

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
No

Akashin

Mewtwo isn't a Pokemon that should ever be caught, no. I wouldn't dislike one last episode between Ash and Mewtwo that cements a relationship between them as something resembling friendship, but that would be the extent of what I'd like to see.

That, or maybe an instance of the two of them briefly working together in a manner similar to Red and Mewtwo in Adventures.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Mewtwo is far too intelligent and powerful to be stuck inside a Poké Ball or left to rot on some stupid farm.
I mean you’re right obviously, but I don’t think either of those would happen. If by the tiny chance Ash did catch Mewtwo, he’d most likely still be free flying around the globe and watching over other Pokémon, only to be called upon when the there is an extreme crises

and not saying he should cause I do have to side with those who say he’s too powerful and intelligent to owned by a trainer.

Course that’s just me nitpicking. But come on, if anyone where to catch Mewtwo, it should be Ash, since I’d imagine he’d be the only human Mewtwo would ever trust.

BobbbidyBob

His heart was already “caught” by that little clone girl he doesn’t remember

MegaSalamence05

The only other Pokémon that Ash should catch besides Latias. Are Ho-oh and Zekrom. (Giratina is an iffy one for me considering it's responsibilities in the Distortion World). But Mewtwo as a character shouldn't be captured. Ash should be battling Mewtwo as a way to test his Pokémon and their abilities as a new goal for Ash. I only brought up the partnership of Ash/Mewtwo because of Leon and Eternatus. As Solgaleo is already his so that part's already done.

ShuckFam

But what would be his dream team vs Mewtwo

I think
1) Pikachu
2) Lucario
3) Charizard
4) Infernape
5) Greninja
6) Sceptile
The JN team...

Just kidding (kinda)...

Pikachu/Charizard/Sceptile/Lucario/Infernape/Snorlax