• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you wish the Sevii Islands were included?

beanDude

Reviewer
It didn't have to be the Sevii islands. It could have been anything. Considering how there were references to the Pokemon anime with the design of some NPC's, I would have died for them to put the Orange Islands in as a post-game area. They could have even just pulled the Gyms and the Leader designs from the anime, and it would have been a legitimate excuse not to do another full 8 Gyms. Just make 4 additional badges based on the 4 from the Anime and then a final battle against Drake. Boom, done.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I mean, theoretically Nintendo could release DLC for this game but it’s so unlikely that we might as well say it is not happening. For one, there have been three entries to the series since the release of these games (SwSh, BDSP, LA). Two, the game that came after already has had two DLC releases while the other two that followed are rumored to be receiving DLC of their very own. Three, there have been no patches to the game in almost three years which signals they have moved on. And four, the Let’s Go games are not part of the current generation of games with GF focusing on SwSh, BDSP and LA at this time. Let’s leave these games in the past where they belong.

Exactly. Mario Kart is getting DLC because there hasn't been a new entry since 2017 and they don't want to release one because it's selling insanely well. Pokemon has largely moved on from LGPE and there's little reason to return to it at this point because that would cannibalize the sales of more recent games. If any Pokemon DLC is coming it's most likely to be for LA and maybe BDSP too.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
It didn't have to be the Sevii islands. It could have been anything. Considering how there were references to the Pokemon anime with the design of some NPC's, I would have died for them to put the Orange Islands in as a post-game area. They could have even just pulled the Gyms and the Leader designs from the anime, and it would have been a legitimate excuse not to do another full 8 Gyms. Just make 4 additional badges based on the 4 from the Anime and then a final battle against Drake. Boom, done.
This was my idea for Sevii Islands Gyms:

The Leaders are for the 6 missing types not used by other main characters (GL and E4): Bug, Flying, Normal, Dark, Fairy, Steel and a second Water type as the type is huge and matches Sevii Islands well.

I see fighting those before having the Red battle.

The rosters could change if they included cross-gen Evos or more regional forms (like Galar or Hisui).

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
This is good idea, that would be a cool postgame to have.
Some more change I would make is having another League rematch where Trace leaves, Lance is promoted to Champion and Giovanni joines as one of the members.
Also each E4 gets a Mega.

Here are the League Team changes:
1. Lorelei - Slowbro Mega Evolves
2. Bruno - Onix is switched with Pinsir which can Mega Evolve
3. Agatha - 1 Gengar Mega Evolves and the other is replaced by Ninetales/Hypno
4. Giovanni
His Team is the following:
Dugtrio
Rhydon
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Alolan Dugtrio
Mega Kangaskhan
5. Lance Team stays the same:)

If not that than at least give Giovanni a rematch with the Team above:)