• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doc Brock (562)

darklord18

What happen in Dawn's flashback?

It was a great episode and what was with zapdos? (sorry for bad spelling.)

Electivirus

Not really, no.
What happen in Dawn's flashback?

It was a great episode and what was with zapdos? (sorry for bad spelling.)

Dawn was sick, and it showed her mother taking care of her. As for Zapdos, it was most likely a reference to Platinum, what with the birds being roaming legendaries and all.

darklord18

Dawn was sick, and it showed her mother taking care of her. As for Zapdos, it was most likely a reference to Platinum, what with the birds being roaming legendaries and all.

Thanks I only saw screen shots on another site and didn't know what was going on.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
aaaaw, poor Gliscor...They forgot all about him. Look at his little face... :(

[img139]http://i34.*******.com/2n6b29v.png[/img139]

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Yeah Gliscor was Hilarous. I loved when it found brock and tried to tell him that Pach was sick LOL
Also how it kept falling then at the end they forgot about it. LMAO Ash your a bad trainer

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
R.I.P.
"TOGETHER"
SEPTEMBER 2006 - SEPTEMBER 2008
MAY YOU FOREVER ROT IN HELL
LOVE, ALL OF US​

Screw Gliscor or anything of actual interest or comical amusement that happened in this episode. The fact that I never have to sit through Together again makes me squeal in fruity happiness like Clay Aiken coming out of the closet.

More icy goodness from Buneary. I can't wait until Swinub learns Ice Beam. Heck, while we're at it, let's teach Ice Punch to Ambipom. Dawn will never have to worry about failing the appeal rounds again.

Piplup to Pikachu: "Scrub my feathery butt harder, you twit! Your time is done, I'm taking over this damn franchise. Pocha! Now where's my manager?"

Muku.BIRD can stand up to wind, rain, sleet, and snow. He can dominate Meditite and Machoke and hold his own against Rukario. But the poor bird seems to have met his match against the likes of the Doublemint Twins.

Lastly, the ending with Gliscor being ditched and everybody just realizing it felt like a classic slapstick cartoon ending, especially with the Looney Toons-eqsue transitions.

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Oh, and as for the Zapdos? I'm pretty sure that was the reason for Pachi's fever...

Pachi had the Electrical build up thing that Pikachu had back in Hoenn. And if that great big electrical bird is flying round, it could mess up all the electric types in the area.

Pikachu can obviously withstand the electrical power of Zapdos for some reason...Or maybe only Pachi was affected because it is so young and couldn't handle it...

uber gon

Accept Change
aaaaw, poor Gliscor...They forgot all about him. Look at his little face... :(

[img139]http://i34.*******.com/2n6b29v.png[/img139]

I'm hoping Gliscor masters gliding soon. It sucks that one of Ash's coolest pokémon sucks at gliding.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
R.I.P.
"TOGETHER"
LOVE, ALL OF US
Fail. No seriously. There are people who actually liked "Together". <_<

Anyways, another filler episode, with a flashback referencing back to the first episode in the Hoenn region. Good filler I will say that much. It also gave Pachirisu back some minor screentime.

A supposedly serious episode turned out to be more comical than serious. Gliscor getting left behind at the end was funny.

Zapdos appearing out of nowhere was odd.

Nothing more to say, I'll just leave it at that.

RegalStar

And nobody mentions the scene where Croagunki looks at everything outside with a creepy smiling face?

Torpoleon

I'm hoping Gliscor masters gliding soon. It sucks that one of Ash's coolest pokémon sucks at gliding.
I thought Gliscor knew how to glide after it evolved?

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Fail. No seriously. There are people who actually liked "Together". <_<
Blasphemy! Who are these people you speak of? What evidence do you have to prove that they are actually people, per se? Why, for all you know, they could be undead chupacabras that have sucked the blood out from beneath the human flesh and worn their new human skins as to deviously disguise themselves as people!

It's either them or the mole people. Never trust those damn mole people.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
What's with all these flashback references to previous series? It seems like every other episode something from either Kanto or AG is brought up in DP.

Where the hell are the Johto flashbacks? I haven't seen any besides Jessie pulling out the pendant from the Blissey she met long again.

Sk8

Couch Potato
And nobody mentions the scene where Croagunki looks at everything outside with a creepy smiling face?

Lol Croagunk.

I'm sick of filler/flashback episodes.
But as CyberCubed mentioned, no Johto flashbacks?
I mean come on. Besides Kanto, Johto was the anime at its best.

And Pachi can go die for all I care, for being a pathetic little squirrel. :)

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
R.I.P.
"TOGETHER"
LOVE, ALL OF US​

Yep, you pretty much nailed it. ;:p;

BlueDragonfangirl

no wonder Pachirisu had the electrical buildup, We haven't seen it in since god knows when.

I know right? It had to fake an illness just to get attention from Dawn LOL.

Poor thing.

Mean-while Ash seems to leave his Pokemon behind now. He needs to learn to be a better trainer first before achiving his so called Pokemon master dream.
It was a good silly episodeXD

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
I liked this episode

The Buneary-Pachirisu interaction was nice, with Buneary giving Pachirisu its vest, freezing the water for it, and helping fight Team Rocket with it. It was a nice new dimention to both of their personalities