• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doc Brock (562)

Shayuin

Banned
So we finally saw Dawn and Ash fix things on their own since Brock wasn't around, which was a good thing since they relied on Brock as a crutch for ages.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So we finally saw Dawn and Ash fix things on their own since Brock wasn't around, which was a good thing since they relied on Brock as a crutch for ages.

I did like that for once we saw Ash and Dawn trying to do the kind of things that Brock usually did. They used to take him for granted until they were put into his shoes here, which was a cool change.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Tbh, I didn't get the point of Zapdos appearing in the sky, unless it was a tease. TR should've gone after it and succeeded, though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was amusing seeing Satoshi giving Naetle a good cleaning, and I chuckled when I saw the Rocket-dan feast on potato chips. Pachirisu's illness reminded me of Pikachu's illness from when he had too much stored electricity, and I loved watching Satoshi and Hikari do the best they could without Takeshi. Glion was hilarious, and I liked seeing Thunder.

Vulpicks

Comfy episode. I love how it showcases how invaluable Brock is to the group, and I feel it also showcases how far he's come during his travels with Ash. He's been learning things every step of the way, just like Oak said during that one BF episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Comfy episode. I love how it showcases how invaluable Brock is to the group, and I feel it also showcases how far he's come during his travels with Ash. He's been learning things every step of the way, just like Oak said during that one BF episode.

We did witness proof of Takeshi's own brilliance here, yet it's still vexing how episodes like this one where his knowledge is shown are so rare, especially during DP.

Daizy

I call you honey
This Pachirisu episode was pretty hilarious, especially when Brock was trying to avoid getting hit by Gliscor. All in all, this was a really cute episode that was better than I thought it would be.

Scorbunnie

This episode should be thought of as the precursor to Brock becoming a Poke-doctor because he showed that he knew how to tend to sick Pokemon and how important he was to the group.

And you just know that Zapdos only appeared because Platinum had come out and the show wanted to show a sneak peek of the games.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Scorbunnie said:
And you just know that Zapdos only appeared because Platinum had come out and the show wanted to show a sneak peek of the games.

That's probably true, although even if that is the case it was a short scene that I enjoyed because it reminded us that Legendaries can still make appearances without getting a whole focus episode to themselves.

Zamin

This episode was amazing. I was totally not expecting that Zapdos to just show up and I think it is a great way to showcase the Platinum feature of the legendary bird trio showing up as random encounters.

This episode was really fun and enjoyable with lots of super cute moments.

I loved the bathing scene as it was totally adorable and it was great to see Ash and Dawn caring for their Pokemon so much.

I also loved the relationship between Brock and Gliscor as it was very funny also.

Another highlight for me was the scene where the wild Wooper helped to clean that gunk off of Staravia.

I must admit I totally forgot that Gliscor hadn't returned and I was shocked at the cliffhanger at the end.

I am looking forward to the next episode to see where things go next.