• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doc Brock (562)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pachirisu's Fever! Care-taking by Two People!?

On their way to Celestic Town for the next Contest. Ash & Co. are training their Pokémon when Pachirisu gets a surge of lightning on it. As they are in the middle of nowhere, treatment seems to be a tricky thing to accomplish. Will Pachirisu be ok?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Once again, can't wait! I hope Pachirisu is okay!

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Pachirisu is ok! I'm so happy!

Yulissa

<- x James = OTP ♥
Of course, are people still thinking it would die?
Is Logic That Pachirisu This live... No Think That Writers Kill to Pachirisu.. Is Children Series.. This Is Only Scare, But Finish Episode the Happy Squirrel Again Is Same of Forever That Electrocute Every World.. xD

Sorry for My English..

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
no i think this was just a fillar episode

im glad pachi is okay

kpt25

Steel type trainer
good to know...at least i was afraid of skipping something important coming from this episode,but i can skip it with no fear at all...thx for the information...it's time to find the place to discuss the upcoming episodes!

firelovindocker

pachi lives on yay ... but sadly not my choice of pachi screentime

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
no wonder Pachirisu had the electrical buildup, We haven't seen it in since god knows when.

I like the reference to the Hoenn episode though, yay for continuity.

What was with the random Zapdos appearance? Just a reference to platinum?

And finally, I felt sooooo bad for Gliscor, No love AND Ash is now labeled the worst trainer ever since he FORGOT about Gliscor until the end.
(I didn't know that Gliscor couldn't walk, either)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I didn't think Pachi was going to die, I just thought the fever might go on to the next episode and it would be unable to perform in the contest or something like that.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
You pretty much forget about everything else going on in this episode once Gliscor decides to step in, turn on the funny and turn this into the 'Vampire Scorpion & Friends Show'. Huh? Pachirisu is ill you say? They're looking for berries? Who cares, I'm watching this thing play charades and pull a Tigger.
The nerve of that fiendish cur, making me question my loyalty to the long-departed crawdad. The worst part of it is, I can't stay mad at him, with his accursed sympathetic 'To be continued...' interruptions.

The Muku.BIRD vs. The Minty Fresh Menace sub-plot (if you can call it that) was also inexplicably amusing. You know, you can say a lot about a guy who finds a bird stuck in glue and a funny facial expression enough to distract him from everything else going on in the world.

Dax

Legend
I loved the whole Staravia and Gliscor mini arc much more than the original plot. Gliscor was amusing and I love how it got all sad when Ash decided to use Staravia instead of him. And I thought the scene with Staravia and the Woopers was actually pretty. I love how they play a lot with Staravia's facial expressions, it's kinda cool.

Gliscor explaining Pachirisu was sick was also another good portion of comedy.

In terms of the original plot they really didn't create anything relevant but it was nice. Pachirisu is very cute so I wish can see more of her/him.

Edit: I forgot about how cool I thought it was that Buneary was always there to help Pachi. First with giving Pachi her jacket and then helping him battle. It was very cute.

Last edited:

Electivirus

Not really, no.
It may have been about Pachirusu, but Gliscor and Staravia MADE this episode IMO. I love how the twerps forgot all about Gliscor until the end of the episode. No respect at all, nyuk-nyuk. :p That look on Staravia's face when the Wooper popped out of the water was priceless. The actual bath scene was pretty cute, though.

Platinum's barely out, and they're already referencing it?

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
Yeah, the mini arc was definitely my pick of the bunch during the episode. It was the one that provided the laughs for me.

I personally feel that Buneary is acting like a big sister to Pachirisu somewhat, from what she's done for it (the things Dax stated).