• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doc Brock (562)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
too reminicnt of the previous pikachu version of this ep

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
No NO NO, you mustn't have seen the episode.... she still has pachirisu....

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
True - a second release would have been the talk of the century, maybe not as big as the Puratina release, but pretty damn close

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
Well, I thought that Zapdos appearance was pretty screwed up. I mean come on! Besides the fact that it was the reason for poor Pachi's fever, that was just a wtf moment.

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
Well, I thought that Zapdos appearance was pretty screwed up. I mean come on! Besides the fact that it was the reason for poor Pachi's fever, that was just a wtf moment.

kiara911

What the heck AM I??
"Doc Brock"
Must all episode titles rhyme?
Innervoice: Yes.
Pachirisu is wearing Buneary's vest. I hope she's jealous > : )
Pachirisu looks really cute/funny in the Akebi contest picture thing hehehe Pachirisu has gone from feverish to evilish muhahaha

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
After the Zapdos appearance, I hope Articuno or Moltres come around for like a few seconds from an episode. But waaaay farfetch'd; it's probably better for 1 of the 3 to just appear for a Platinum release.

Dattebayo

Banned
When I first saw the Japanese title of this episode, I thought it has something to do with Pachirisu leaving the team with two people, but I guessed it wrong. I just giggled when Ash and co. forgot about Gliscor. That special cameo appearance of Zapdos also made me quite happy.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
It was funny how they forgot Gliscor at the end, the narrator didn't even get to finish his line!

"...As Ash and company make their way to Celes-
We forgot Gliscor!
Or something like that.

Poor Pachi, it looked so sick, but at least it got better. I'm happy it finally got a majority of the screentime, instead of Hitlup who just pretty much stood there and did the usual "Pipluplup!"

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Why did the 4kids logo appear at the end?

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I liked this episode quite a lot. Well, any episode where Pachi shines is a good one in my book! It starts a liitle slow but turns out great.
Dawn has yet another one of her childhood flashbacks and seems completely shocked that Pachirisu wants to battle despite not being used in... how long?

I know, what was that doing there?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Hmm...interesting episode. I lol'd when Ash said "We Forgot Gliscor". Haha poor Gliscor; he always gets left behind.

This episode and the movie were both amazing to watch.

I didn't notice it, but once it gets added to YouTube, Ill check out the end.

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
I like how they used Zapdos for Plat. I wonder what else they'll use? It seems the gang's eating alot more pancakes. First the movie, now this. And who eats pancakes for lunch. I love how all the pokemon were out. (They forgot Gliscor, and almost Staravia xD)