• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doc Brock (562)

Nindran

i dislike how stupid they start make ash ketchup these episode. The fact he told new trainer not panic around they Pokemon. Plus they use useless Pokemon to get sick. Pachirisu has no reason be use except he cute to some people so he useless.

Buizelster

I liked this episode. It was funny and it showd that Brock is still heavily important to the team. Not to mention a lot of the Ash and Dawn interaction was cute.

Faerie

MONS
It doesn't get much dumber

Blah blah blah filler blah blah, nobody cares. So I'll keep this review short.

You know that a plot has been recycled when they mention the recycling within the episode. I guess that even so, they thought that the plot was old enough that they could get away with it. However, clearly this hasn't gone over well among the fans around here. Oops, writers.

There are also times when you remember that half of the show's target audience is six-year-olds. When that happens you just have to turn away and let the characters have heart attacks over a fever. Which brings me to another point: the gang has been traveling around for this long, and Takeshi is still the only one who knows first aid? I'd think that would be the first thing you learn when you start your journey, but apparently I'm wrong.

Gliscor...he's one controversial little critter at this point, so I won't share my opinions on him. I will say that whatever character development he started getting has gone well out the window now. The poor guy is more of a running gag than anything else, and while his puppy-dog eyes do amuse, there's not much purpose to him.

When the characters weren't fussing over a mildly ill squirrel, they were running around being cutesy-wutsey and having a wonderful time, which is fine, but when it's exactly the same IN EVERY OTHER EPISODE...it gets tiring. That and the forced moral about arguing made this a real stick-your-fingers-down-your-throat episode. Hopefully we won't have to sit through this next week.

Last edited:

milenadrg

I liked that episode. The funnyest thing were when Gliscor was ignored buy everyone. Poor thing...
I just don't liked the fact Dawn cried again...

SmartD

It looked decent. It was cool when Zapdos appeared. And poor Gliscor, left behind at the end. The 4kids credits thing was probably a mistake, they'll change it when the episode re-airs dosen't anyone agree?

AstralEon

The one and only.
Sorry but this wasn't much of an episode to me.... kinda boring.

Even though Brock isn't much of a battler, Ash and Dawn can't go a day without Brocks help. They depend on him too much....

TR just had a great opportunity on nabbing a legendary pokemon, instead they went after a measly Staravia, which eventually lost track of. They too also depend on the "twerps" alot.

Leaving Gliscor like that was a messed up way for an ending.

At least Pachirisu had some attention and screen time... with a fever....

5/10.

Buizelster

I feel bad for poor Gliscor. He's treated as if he's Ash's most useless pokemon. Gliscor needs more time to shine.

But I thought it was still a cute and funny episode. I really enjoy episodes like these.

What's with all these "eat right and stay healthy kiddies!" messages their throwing into all the recent dubbed episodes?

But zomg, Brock actually shows that he isn't just woman crazy for once, and actually knows where Oran Berries grow! ... D:
Really though, you think after all this time traveling with Brock, Ash would know some first-aid...

I will admit though, I lol'd at the Gliscor ending.

Buizelster

What's with all these "eat right and stay healthy kiddies!" messages their throwing into all the recent dubbed episodes?

But zomg, Brock actually shows that he isn't just woman crazy for once, and actually knows where Oran Berries grow! ... D:
Really though, you think after all this time traveling with Brock, Ash would know some first-aid...

But Brock has always shown that he's not just woman crazy.

~AussieWonder~

Because childhood obesity is a problem in many developed countries like the US, Australia and the UK.

katfairy

Well, they've shown that Ash knows a bit about dealing with injuries; dealing with illness isn't the same thing. Since their Pokemon are generally healthy, Ash and Dawn haven't thought about it.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
honestly, i hated this episode

the feel of them making food, like using a mandolin to finely grate some oran berries, wasnt for me. The episode in itself was just lame, it was like they were DESPERATE for a filler.
There were so many things that made it bad, i couldnt believe it :p

but yeah im not always this negative, i just HAD to mention it

PurpleMew

no promises
A different episode indeed but still good anyway. I like the appearance of Zapdos giving a possible Platinum hint and the ending with Gliscor having to hop back to the cabin was kind of funny but still different.

To all the people who thought Pachirisu would die.

What the heck were you thinking?

I really liked the ending where everything is okay and then suddenly Ash says...

"Wait where's Gliscor!"

STICKTOPIA

haha they forgot gliscor!