• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doctor Who anyone?

japanesetyperdriver

So i herd you Liek..
dr octogonapuss

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
Midseason break?

Is this in America cos they release the episodes each week in Britain

Btw already watched the 3rd episode, fair weird

Last edited:

Pansy :]

anustart
Midseason break?

Is this in America cos they release the episodes each week in Britain

Btw already watched the 3rd episode, fair weird

Nope, every where. We get seven episodes now, then 7 in the Fall. the breaks not for a while, but if you had read the first post you would have seen that. Just not looking forward to it :( it's like they give us a little taste of happiness then take it away right when we start to depend on it.
EDIT: YOur mean!!!! I don't get it for nine more hours :(

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
AH DAMMIT, I thought it was just you guys, cos dr. who was born here but yeah.
Has anyone seen the woman with the silver eyepatch in episode 2, very peculiar...

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Long time doctor who fan. Loved the movie from back in the late 60's. And I have been blessed that my son (age 10) is a die hard Doctor fan, and knows way more trivia than I do! I am such a happy dad.

Not sold on the latest Doctor though. I'm not able to find that "Yeah it's the Doctor hook"

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
^lol, why did he laugh? That thing freaked me out, I couldn't sleep for three days straight, I didn't even blink, i think i did, once.

How do you include spoilers by the way? Drop me a PM telling me how if anyone can be bothered explaining it to me lol

Yungerer

The Kinetic Kadabra
How do you include spoilers by the way? Drop me a PM telling me how if anyone can be bothered explaining it to me lol
Quite simple really. Use 'Spoiler Tags'.

[ spoiler=] Hello, how are you? [ /spoiler ] becomes:
Hello, how are you?
Just remember to remove the spaces between the square-brackets and text. :)

As for Doctor Who, I've watched some of the really old ones, though obviously back then, wasn't that much into it. I enjoyed most of the episodes by Eccleston and Tennant though, as I have some of Smith's, though I feel the show has changed recently. Don't know if they're trying to turn it into something else or not, but it's becoming a little... childlike?

Guess that's where Torchwood comes in with the more... adult take. Hah!

Rumour has it though, that this season of Doctor Who was / is suppose to be 'darker' than the rest; lets hope it doesn't go the way of Stargate Universe (which also went 'darker' and ended up cancelled).

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink

I'll try the spoiler thing now, btw this spoiler is just nonsense so dont read it (except if u wanna)

Thanks to Yungerer

anustart
Just a bit of backround on my who-ness, only been a fan for a little over a year. By the time I was born the old series had been cancelled, and I found the sereis on Netflix in November '09... and watched it all in two weeks :)

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Rumour has it though, that this season of Doctor Who was / is suppose to be 'darker' than the rest; lets hope it doesn't go the way of Stargate Universe (which also went 'darker' and ended up cancelled).

I can see it getting quite dark really. But I think they are balancing out that dark element with a sort of comical aspect, and filler episodes such as today's that appeal to a younger audience, so as they don't alienate their audience, and keep people who might not understand/appreciate some of the darker stuff interested.

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
I went to a dr who live event once, it was really very spectacular, I got my pic with a scarecrow monster from the one where David Tennant became human, I cant say the doctor cos the docter is Matt Smith

Nebbio

NINJA!
That second episode was really confusing.

What was with the girl regenerating?!

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
^ I know right!?

In the first post an ood was mentioned, I've seen the episode trailer for it, very very very wierd

Nebbio

NINJA!
I think she might be the doctor and river's daughter. Jut a guess though.

Never thought of that. Great theory.

Why does Doctor Who need a mid-season break?!?

anustart

Not sure. I've heard that because the American fan base has grown so much their trying to include some 'American TV traditions.' To bad they chose that over a longer season :p
Or their screwing it up on purpose just because they can... Not to diss the show, but this season and season 5 have just kinda gone down the drain...
AND I MISS THE SEASON 1-4 THEME SEQUENCE :(

Yungerer

The Kinetic Kadabra
What was with the girl regenerating?!
I think she might be the doctor and river's daughter. Jut a guess though.
There is a lot of evidence to support this theory, though it doesn't explain why this girl would want to shoot (and kill) the Doctor. :/

It doesn't? The production team are just being annoying. :p