• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doctor Who games on the Wii and DS!?

BCVM22

This is why there is notice.

Uh-uh. No dice, pilgrim. Normal media absolutely blows at covering video game news. Most of them probably have no idea what the difference between a "developer" and a "publisher" are.

I have no difficulty believing Nintendo might be publishing these eventual final efforts. You're going to have to show me the contracts to get me to believe that Nintendo will actually be developing them, because it just doesn't work that way.

The far more likely scenario is that one of Nintendo's lesser second-party developers, or perhaps even a third-party developer with which they have a good working relationship, does the dirty work and then Nintendo stamps their logo on it and ships it out.

If this is anything less than awsome, I'm going to be seriously ****** off.

That's a real dumb proclamation to make, for obvious reasons.

Kids, let's be realistic here, just for a second, then you can go back to saying "oh, but the BBC says Nintendo is developing!" Is it possible that this/these game(s) will be the ones to buck the trend and cast off the pall of licensed software and be legitimately good? Maybe, but only in the sense that it's not outright impossible.

Seriously. If you have $5 and you absolutely have to place a wager with it, don't waste your money betting on these games to be good. Go bet on the ponies or something.

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
Welp.

Huge bump. Apparently, they're being developed by some ****ers called Asylum Entertainment.

**** you Sun for your shoddy reporting. And **** you BCVM22 for being right. Again.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Oh, come on. No-one reads the sun for anything other then page 3.

I thought this was shoddy reporting about those downloadable dw adventure games for pc. What are the chances of having any of the show's writers on board for the game? Also, I wonder what genre this'll be.