• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Doctor Who

^No it's not, it's still continuing. Anyway we've still got 2 more doctors left.

And even if he runs out of regenerations the writers will probably find a way to give him more. Something involving advanced aliens and a lot of technobabble.

Or however the Master keeps coming back after running out of regenerations.

We actually get the last episode of the season here in America tonight. I hope it's actually good, though...

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Or however the Master keeps coming back after running out of regenerations.

Stealing the bodies and lives of others doesn't really seem to be the Doctor's style. The Time Lords apparently have the ability to grant new regeneration cycles, but since they're all insane and, um, kinda dead, I can't see that happening.

cazatron

Blink was totally the best epsiode ever, the only episode of dr who that ever creeped me out.
fun fact: the main character in Blink is the chick from 'An Education' who was nominated for a best actress oscar

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
I watched the the finale but it left me consfused, Is the show over or is it not? Someone fill me in please.

Well, there is a Christmas Special coming this year and they are currently filming Series 6 as we speak. So it doesn't seem over yet :D
They are filming a new series of Torchwood and a new series of the Sarah- Jane Adventures. The Doctor will be appearing in the Sarah- Jane Adventures as well as the Weeping Angels. In Series 6 of Doctor Who Sarah- Jane and Jack will return and so will Romana, K-9 and the Fourth Doctor. In America, they are going to film a Doctor Who movie in 2012 with Johnny Depp as the Doctor.

My Facts:
~ Fave episodes- 'Dalek', 'School Reunion', 'Daleks in Manhatten'-2 part, 'Blink', 'Silence in the Library'-2 part, 'Stolen Earth'-3 part, 'Time of Angels'-2 part, 'The Pandorica Opens'-2 part.
~ Fave Doctor- 10th
~ Fave Villians- Weeping Angels and Daleks
~ Fave Ally- River
~ Fave Actor- John Barrowman (Captain Jack)
~ Fave Actress- Alex Kingston (River Song)

My best friend got me hooked on Dr Who. I love the episode Vampires of Venice and I love The Waters of Mars special. Don't like the new doctor to much though, I prefer the last.

Last edited:
I started when David Tennant started and though he is the best I was fine when he left because it was his decision to leave Doctor Who. Plus Matt Smith is really good.

Also there are so many comments yet so few are in the Doctor Who group. JOIN!

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
They are filming a new series of Torchwood and a new series of the Sarah- Jane Adventures. The Doctor will be appearing in the Sarah- Jane Adventures as well as the Weeping Angels. In Series 6 of Doctor Who Sarah- Jane and Jack will return and so will Romana, K-9 and the Fourth Doctor. In America, they are going to film a Doctor Who movie in 2012 with Johnny Depp as the Doctor.

Sources or it isn't going to happen. I for one can find none. Also you forgot that Jo is appearing The Sarah Jane Adventures next series.

Last edited:

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
Sources or it isn't going to happen. Also you forgot that Jo is appearing The Sarah Jane Adventures next series.

Ok, I don't remember off the top of my head but in a recent issue of Doctor Who Magazine 'Wedding Special' there is an interview with Matt Smith about the Sarah- Jane Adventures, I'm not exactly sure about Torchwood but I heard from another Doctor Who news provider. The Doctor Who movie thing was in various Newspapers but I read the article in the Sun a while ago, in the middle of July.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Ok, I don't remember off the top of my head but in a recent issue of Doctor Who Magazine 'Wedding Special' there is an interview with Matt Smith about the Sarah- Jane Adventures, I'm not exactly sure about Torchwood but I heard from another Doctor Who news provider. The Doctor Who movie thing was in various Newspapers but I read the article in the Sun a while ago, in the middle of July.

I was thinking more along the lines of the return of the Fourth Doctor and Romana. Sarah Jane and Jack I can easily believe, but...

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
I was thinking more along the lines of the return of the Fourth Doctor and Romana. Sarah Jane and Jack I can easily believe, but...
Oh, well I'm not exactly sure but that is what I've heard from the internet but from an unreliable source so I really dunno but with Doctor Who anything is possible!

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
If that happens, I'll commit suicide....

Jesus Christ, theyd let that moron Tim Burton direct it...

We, sir, are on two different wavelengths.

My objection would be the fact that Doctor Who, a 47-year old British institution, would be in the hands of Americans. First Cadburys and now this?! Besides, the last time that happened, they cast Eric Roberts as the Master. What were they smoking?

I kid, of course, I kid.

indigohex

It is possible that Tom Baker may reprise his role in a future episode, but what should be remembered is that he is 76 years old. But what should be stressed is that three former doctors are now deceased (four if you count Richard Hurndall): William Hartnell died in 1975, Richard Hurndall died in 1984, Patrick Throughton died in 1987 and Jon Pertwee died in 1996; so Tom Baker, Peter Davison (who appeared in Time Crash), Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy are the only four from the original series remaining.

With the case of Romana, the actress who played her (Lalla Ward) has not been active in regards to acting since 1993. As for the last two (Sarah Jane Smith and Jack Harkness), I would like to see both appear again, maybe in a The Stolen Earth/Journey's End-style episode(s). More crossovers with The Sarah Jane Adventures and Torchwood please.

Since Doctor Who is now finished in Australia, I have to make do with Torchwood until the ABC starts airing repeats of Doctor Who.

Last edited:

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
It is possible that Tom Baker may reprise his role in a future episode, but what should be remembered is that he is 76 years old. But what should be stressed is that three former doctors are now deceased (four if you count Richard Hurndall): William Hartnell died in 1975, Richard Hurndall died in 1984, Patrick Throughton died in 1987 and Jon Pertwee died in 1996; so Tom Baker, Peter Davison (who appeared in Time Crash), Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy are the only four from the original series remaining.

If we do get any multi-Doctor episodes, I imagine that they'll be limited to Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and Matt Smith, and anyone who happens to come after him. Any Doctor before Paul McGann looks too old to play the part; I know they handwaved it with technobabble when Peter Davison appeared in Time Crash, but that won't keep working.

indigohex

If we do get any multi-Doctor episodes, I imagine that they'll be limited to Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and Matt Smith, and anyone who happens to come after him. Any Doctor before Paul McGann looks too old to play the part; I know they handwaved it with technobabble when Peter Davison appeared in Time Crash, but that won't keep working.

Peter Davison is quite young if you compare him to the other doctors from the original series (I think he is in his late 50s, while Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy are in their late 60s and Tom Baker is 76). So if we have say a limit of 65 years old, then 4 former doctors could still appear in the series (Davison, McGann, Eccleston and Tennant) could appear alongside Matt Smith.