• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dodobird133's Small Shop of Flawless Pokemon

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
i am interested in your shiny flawless ev trained scizor, can give you DW female eevee with wish, timid

Nevlo

Jack of all Trades
hi dodo,
im also intrested in your

Adamant Heracross 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Ability: Guts)
EVs- 252 Atk, 6 Def, 252 Speed
Stats: 301/383/187/104/226/269
Moves: Megahorn, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Facade
Level 50 Sassy Deoxys 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: NONE
Stats: 125/170/70/170/77/153
Moves: Psycho Boost, Swift, Double Team, ExtremeSpeed

You know where mine shop is ;)

moe_abz

i want your hearacross and galvantula offering wants in my sig will give you more then 2 for them

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Bisharp (Shiny)
Adamant
IVs: 31|31|31|24|31|31
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 Def
Stats: 334/383/237/134/176/176
Moves: Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Sucker Punch, Brick Break
does this have a primer ribbon

Shiny Mudkip

Title Loading...
huskers222: Ok, check your shop, I posted.

Shiny Mudkip: Sure, can you clone? Because I need someone who can clone the Gliscor for me first.

I cannot clone, sorry. I can wait until you find someone to clone it for you, though. Just send me a VM or something when you're ready.

Empyrea

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Are there any DW females in particular you are after?

I have: Vulpix, Slowpoke, Ponyta, Miltank, Natu, Dratini, Skarmory, Wooper, Murkrow, Remoraid, Lileep, Gligar, Doduo, and Lapras. Can work to catch whichever you want too if it isn't on this list.