• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dodrio Versus Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3R0

AWESOME-IN-A-CAN
well im off to make a super uber dodrio...

Lon

The whole point is that they were defeated by a Baton Passed Pokemon that's not Uber. Thus, your point is moot and unimpressive, pallinaama.

pichu96

that was weird

Yes. Yes. This thread is win.

Tanosis

The odd one
well that was awesome anything to spice up the least visited forum in sppf that only has one moderater max at a time

Tanosis

The odd one
well that was awesome anything to spice up the least visited forum in sppf that only has one moderater max at a time

Rys

Postcount melting!
Now thats what i call a strategy. most people i verse call switching pokemon until they have the type advantage a strategy. That vid was awesome thanks for enlightening me on the effectiveness of baton pass

I'm not particularly surprised tbh. If you double a Pokemon's stats, changes are they'll be comparible to uber Pokemon, like we saw with Dodrio.

Baton Passing is awesome though. It's a pity Ninjask didn't exist then.

133tSneasel

The guy might have used a gameshark do win but you never know. I have a japaneese Dodrio so I should get training now.

he didn't cheat it's called Baton Passing, you can Baton Pass stats to another Pokemon and Dodrio get's a STAB for normal type. So it's possible

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Nothing amazing about that Dodrio had help from the other two pokemon. F.E.A.R better.

Psychic

Really and truly
This thread is just...pointless. Like okay, yay, Dodrio won a battle, mainly due to Baton Passing, what more is there to discuss?

Closing this. If you want to make a thread about ultimate strategies or something, go ahead so long as it's more encompassing.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.