• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does a thread about Bigfoot belong in the Debate Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladys

~Elite~
Is there anything to debate about? I just say move it to polls and let the conspiracy theorists go at it.

Does a thread about a thread about Bigfoot belong in the Debate Forum? Is there anything to debate about? I just say move it to polls and let the mockers go at it.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I'd say the thread about Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster has more substance to it than a thread devoted to critisizing it.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Does a thread about a Bigfoot thread belong here?

I mean, seriously, let's make threads about our thread woes.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I'd say the thread devoted to criticizing the Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster thread has more substance to it than the thread meant to criticize the thread that criticizes the Bigfoot and Loch Ness monster thread.

Profesco

gone gently
...Sasquatch trying to remain hiden by ending discussion of itself.

Ha! That was actually pretty clever. :p

Anyway, is it the sort of brain-bending moral, political, or social issue you'd find in an Ivy League classroom? Probably not. Is it a charged and controversial topic people can argue their opinions about, hopefully with some sources? Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.