• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does any one really want Goh to catch Mew?

BlueDragonfangirl

The lovable Mew’s from the likes of the first and 8 films?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Tokio hinted at the thought that maybe some pokemon are waiting for the right trainer to catch them. Same thing happened with Ash’s Lucario, so it’s not impossible that they decide to go down that route. I wish not though!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I don't care too much either way

Psajdak

The only thing Go gets from catching a legendary Pokemon is just them being registered in his Pokedex.

For all intents and purposes, they still aren't his, considering how often he uses them.

So, it really doesn't matter.

BobbbidyBob

Yeah me, I like changes lol

If Goh catches Mew then the chances of Ash not going to be the main protag anymore shot up so yes

Kein

AKA Silktree
No. I like Go, but I don't think that he has earned that privilege (it's a good that he released Suicune, too). Also, I think that Ash is stuck in a rut now, so it's better for Go not to accomplish his goal so soon.

It also seems that Mew is not too fond of Project Mew as a whole, and I can understand that. Go will have to face Mew alone eventually.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Why do you consider he is mentally unstable?
I found the source
EpWkVDtUUAAxNPa

I’m not a fan of Project Mew as a whole, but my reasons for disliking this storyline are for plot reasons and not because some guy got coked up and cooked up a conspiracy theory.