• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anybody find some anime... inappropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
At least say that. I like seeing quote on quote quotes (see what I did there?). Not other versions of peoples BS.

What are you talking about?

KingWiggins

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I hate when people misquote me.

Tell me how it affects you personally.

Seriously, I didn't expect that when I woke up this thread would still be going.

Like I said before, if kids watch something that's inappropriate for them it's the parent's fault. End of story.

Serah

Lifes a happy song
You are seriously referring me as 9?
Seems legit.

Only a young kid would be this ignorant. Many have proved your views as false your just fighting them all because you accept being wrong.

Its the parents job to know what kids are watching story closed.

KingWiggins

Only a young kid would be this ignorant. Many have proved your views as false, and your just fighting them all because you can't accept being wrong.

Its the parents job to know what kids are watching. Story closed.

If you are going to call me a kid, at least get better grammar/spelling. This was only supposed to be an opinion type of thread, but it turned more into an argument kind.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
If you are going to call me a kid, at least get better grammar/spelling. This was only supposed to be an opinion type of thread, but it turned more into an argument kind.

Again, you danced around the point they were making to correct grammar and ****. That's why people regard you as a little kid, because that's incredibly immature.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I used to watch anime shows like Pokemon and Naruto when I was younger (basically a year ago.. lol), and I look back now at it now, and think about how perverted it was...
Seriously, stay with me here.
Anybody else notice that when you watch an anime such as Naruto, for an example, ALL the girls are either dressed up 'whorish' or their boobs (if that counts as swearing...) are hanging WAAAAAY out of their shirt?
I mean, for regular TV, it's honestly doesn't matter to me at all, considering there are perverts out there who honestly like that stuff (deal with it), but Anime seems to be basically CONTROLLED (when I say this, most of its viewers are children, 13 - younger) by children, and honestly having that kind of stuff out there for them is probably a huge reason why little Johnny keeps looking at Sally's short skirt..
I mean, you may be reading this thread now thinking to yourself like "what the heck is this moron talking about...?" but think about it..
SEXY GIRL JUTSU!
If that doesn't prove me right, I honestly have no clue what does..

How the fuck did this thread get to 9 pages with an opening post like this?

I'll tell you Willspokemon, the only ones who find some anime inappropriate are the ones that are just looking for an excuse to stir up shit.

Same with those people that find certain TV dramas/cartoons inappropriate.

/end thread.

Serah

Lifes a happy song

Spelling does't have anything to do with maturity. Maturity is about knowing when to just give up and not be ignorant. If I were you I'd just stop. your not gonna make any friends the way your acting towards people facts.

The anime you talked about besides Pokemon are not for kids but teens. Naruto is supposed to be aimed at Teens but they watered it down over here.

You started this as an argument thread.

SEXY GIRL JUTSU!If that doesn't prove me right, I honestly have no clue what does..

That right there was not stating an opinion you made an argument, and everyone has proved you wrong since.

KingWiggins

Again, you danced around the point they were making to correct grammar and ****. That's why people regard you as a little kid, because that's incredibly immature.

Wait, hold up. I see people being Grammar Nazis ALL AROUND THIS SITE, but I'm the immature one?
Seems legit?

Vernikova

Champion
The anime you talked about besides Pokemon are not for kids but teens. Naruto is supposed to be aimed at Teens but they watered it down over here.

Naruto was created for kids.

Wait, hold up. I see people being Grammar Nazis ALL AROUND THIS SITE, but I'm the immature one?
Seems legit?

Legit reasoning here.

KingWiggins

See, this is exactly what I was talking about. You danced around the point I was making again.

I'm dancing around the point? That WAS your point.

Serah

Lifes a happy song
Let me just sum up the answer to the OP question in bold so even he will understand.

Just because an aimed is aimed for kids over he doesn't mean it is truly for kids Bleach,Naruto and One Piece for example are aimed at teens. Anyone 13 and up with half a brain will be ok with a few boobs or pantie shots. The people that watch won't all become Glen Quagmire just due to a few things like that. The way I see it if your exposed to it early and in a setting like that your not going to go mess around with the next door girl and regret it. Censors are not the answer. The answer is for parents to teach there kids good values and to have an open mind. If not we get kids making a thread on a forum like this.

*Raises hand* Done

KingWiggins

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Naruto was created for kids.

I'd argue it was made for pre-teens/teens. I don't watch the series but I understand it's about ninjas fighting each other.

The new Rock Lee show, now that was created for kids.

I'm dancing around the point? That WAS your point.

No, go back further.

Like I said before, if kids watch something that's inappropriate for them it's the parent's fault. End of story.

And there's this.

Let me just sum up the answer to the OP question in bold so even he will understand.

Just because an aimed is aimed for kids over he doesn't mean it is truly for kids Bleach,Naruto and One Piece for example are aimed at teens. Anyone 13 and up with half a brain will be ok with a few boobs or pantie shots. The people that watch won't all become Glen Quagmire just due to a few things like that. The way I see it if your exposed to it early and in a setting like that your not going to go mess around with the next door girl and regret it. Censors are not the answer. The answer is for parents to teach there kids good values and to have an open mind. If not we get kids making a thread on a forum like this.

*Raises hand* Done

Now respond to this properly without avoiding the issue to prove you have some bit of maturity.

KingWiggins

And there's this.
You know I could of just not seen the post, you know, instead of 'dancing around it. Why have it on TV for kids to watch? Sure, it is the parents fault if they run into it, but why not do it like other channels, you have to buy manually (if that is the proper word) instead. If not, who cares. I lost interest in this subject awhile back.

Now respond to this properly without avoiding the issue to prove you have some bit of maturity.

It be really mature if he actually learned to type...
But I'll try my hardest to see what this thing is trying to say.
My point is not 13 year olds. I'm talking about younger ages, such as 6-10. I'm not worried about a teenager being traumatized because of that, because of that age, we already know everything we need to know about sex/everything else (even though parents think we are clueless). And how a kid will post something like this on a forum (again) is unlikely, considering a lot of kids won't post stuff like this on a pokemon forum..at that, a lot of kids probably don't even know what a forum is, let alone use one.

Status
Not open for further replies.