• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anybody other than me like Gallade!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.
Yegod! I mean, does ANYBODY other than me like Gallade!? If you like Gallade, PLEASE tell me by posting in this thread! God damn hell...

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
I like Gallade, he is part of my team. In fact it's the only fighting type I like :p

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
I like Gallade, instead of having a Gardevoir.

And I like it's type Psychic/Fighting. :)

;475;;475;;475;

Shining Latios

Gallade is a good Pokemon to have in your team. Its Psychic/Fightning type which is a good type for type coverage and damage.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
dont alot of people like gallade?

anyway, yeah i like gallade, i prefer gardevoir, but its ok

dont plan on using it on my team though

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I like it. It was the first Pokemon I had with a good nature and perfect IVs in the right stat, and it was the first Pokemon I ever EV trained.

mikeLawliet

Shinigami
I do. It's pretty cool, though I haven't been able to train one yet since I lost my Diamond, and just reset on my Pearl. Though my friend loves it. It's his favorite and strongest poke.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I think Gallade is an awesome pokemon! Gardevoir is also a great pokemon, they are almost the same pokemon except some stats are switched.

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
I like his design, and typing, great addition to D/P

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
You're not the only one who feels this way...

Gallade is my favorite Pokemon. Ever.

I think I'm one of the 5% of people on deviantART who likes Gallade more than Gardevoir/Lucario/Blaziken.

I have two EV trained Gallades so far. I always use him on my team, no matter how many people think Lucrapio is better.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
I like it but as far as competitive battling goes I would much rather prefer to have Lucario

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Gallade is an interesting Pokemon. I personally hate Fighting-types because they're ugly but Gallade is the only one that's an exception (and Heracross). Those 2 are cool.

Time/SpaceMage

Mr. Fix-it
I bet the other 20771 Gallade users do, haha.
He's pretty cool, but I have a soft spot for Medicham since I've used him for a lot of Battle Tower runs.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
I did not like Gallade much at first but I do now. His courtsey combined with his power makes him a good balance between emotion and force. Plus, he is a dangerous sweeper in the right situation.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
gallade is the pokemon i named "siburke939" on diamond - hell yeah i love gallade!

Status
Not open for further replies.