1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Does anybody other than me like Gallade!?

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by Gallade20772, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissFrederick

MissFrederick Well-Known Member

I like Gallade. I think he's actually a pretty good Pokemon. He also looks pretty cool.

2. Thisguy128512

Thisguy128512 Insert Clever Quip

Gallade is great, Attack reaches as high as 383.

3. Bobblefighter

Bobblefighter Relic Owner

I got me a level 100 Gallade. Pretty awesome, and his wide range of moves are pretty handy to wield.

4. miloticsavior

miloticsavior YOUR out of order!!

Gallade is cool in terms of helping to catch pokemon anyway. False Swipe + Hypnosis + Mean Look + Swords Dance is a great set. Not sure I like him in todays modern metagame, as Heracross can do what he does, WHILE having STAB megahorn.

5. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

gallade is easy to kill by anything that is slightly faster than him. i wouldn't use it myself if i had the chanse.

6. GalladeX

GalladeX Well-Known Member

*Points at username*

7. Birds of Paradise

Birds of Paradise FireStorm

I like gallade :). He's an interesting type combo and has good attacks, psycho cut, close combat, leaf blade, etc. A little annoying to evovle with a good nature but fun for an in game battler.

8. Staryu

Staryu I know, I know..

He looks cool, and would probably be good in game. But competitively..ehh probably not.

9. shadow and jolteon

shadow and jolteon Ghetto Team Rater.

loads of people like gallade:)
    i liked him at one point:)
    put it this way, he is way better gardivour:D

10. MegaTravis

MegaTravis Pokemon Trainer

Gallade is awesome. I just need to train one sometime.

11. Dave.

Dave. Well-Known Member

It went to UU, that's good.

12. PikaYou

PikaYou Well-Known Member

Is UU now? Nice I can use it in UU now then and pwn.

13. Hyesz

Hyesz Best Ness on Serebii

Gallade is pretty cool, too bad Yaoi artists think so too.

14. Elementer

Elementer Sword&Element Master

I love gallade! Infact, its my favorite psychic type. I love how awesome it looks because of those wicked swords on its arms! Definitely a creative pokemon who seriously advanced the evos of the 4th gen.

15. bob_shmoe

bob_shmoe Well-Known Member

Gallade is awsome! I have a shiny lv. 100 one and I use alot! I love how its pyschic/fighting type. and it has some pretty decent moves, like mine has Leaf Blade and Pyscho cut

16. Dehydrated

Dehydrated Too cool for you

Yeah Gallade is pretty cool. I like it more than Gardevoir, because it looks cooler. :3

17. Edge Master

Edge Master I'm back!

i like him too. later i will be training one. i like jim better than lucario and he looks cooler.
    gallades got a nice movepool and stats. he jumped to BL once too

18. Uhh of course there are other people who like it. o_o?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.