• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anybody other than me like Gallade!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissFrederick

I like Gallade. I think he's actually a pretty good Pokemon. He also looks pretty cool.

Thisguy128512

Insert Clever Quip
Gallade is great, Attack reaches as high as 383.

Bobblefighter

Relic Owner
I got me a level 100 Gallade. Pretty awesome, and his wide range of moves are pretty handy to wield.

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
Gallade is cool in terms of helping to catch pokemon anyway. False Swipe + Hypnosis + Mean Look + Swords Dance is a great set. Not sure I like him in todays modern metagame, as Heracross can do what he does, WHILE having STAB megahorn.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
gallade is easy to kill by anything that is slightly faster than him. i wouldn't use it myself if i had the chanse.

I like gallade :). He's an interesting type combo and has good attacks, psycho cut, close combat, leaf blade, etc. A little annoying to evovle with a good nature but fun for an in game battler.

shadow and jolteon

Ghetto Team Rater.
loads of people like gallade:)
i liked him at one point:)
put it this way, he is way better gardivour:D

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Gallade is awesome. I just need to train one sometime.

Hyesz

Best Ness on Serebii
Gallade is pretty cool, too bad Yaoi artists think so too.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
I love gallade! Infact, its my favorite psychic type. I love how awesome it looks because of those wicked swords on its arms! Definitely a creative pokemon who seriously advanced the evos of the 4th gen.

Edge Master

I'm back!
i like him too. later i will be training one. i like jim better than lucario and he looks cooler.
gallades got a nice movepool and stats. he jumped to BL once too

Uhh of course there are other people who like it. o_o?

Status
Not open for further replies.