• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

does anybody own every version of pokemon?

kmksoulja

Just wondering...

My collection consists of all versions for GBA + NDS.

Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald

Leaf Green & Fire Red

Diamond, Pearl & Platinum

Heart Gold & Soul Silver

and finally
Black & White

I will add Black 2 and White 2 when they are available in the states.
Does anybody else collect all the versions?
I think Nintendo should give a special something to the people who bought them all. lol just sayin..

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Depends on if you mean all of the games, or just the main series games.

If we go by main series, I have everything except Yellow, Crystal, and SoulSilver. And I'm probably not going to get both Black 2 and White 2, just one of them. /nobodycares

Last edited:

SneaselClaw

I do........ almost

Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black & White.

kmksoulja

nice. i kinda wish i still owned the gameboy games. My first game purchase was Pokemon red and Blue shortly after. I also got yellow when it came out but it was stolen from me along with my GBC in jr. high school (I'm 26 now). I don't have a clue what I did with my Blue and Red games.

I don't really have much desire to collect them again though, since they don't connect with the GBA/NDS versions and hard cases are hard to make for gameboy.

Granted they are the originals and really fun to play still. brings back memories

DMerle

Guess who's back
I own red/yellow, gold, crystal, ruby and emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, soul silver, and black.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i usually just get one of the games per gen as they're essentially the same game. i get the 3rd versions sometimes though.

Haunter ゴースト

Everybodies just listing what they have. Yeah i'll join in.

Gen 1: Red and Yellow.
Gen 2: Gold and Silver.
Gen 3: Sapphire.
Gen 4: Diamond and Platinum.
Gen 5: White, and soon to be White 2.

ebevan91

I never really saw a need to own all.

However I did own R/B/Y and G/S/C.

I stopped getting all versions at 3rd gen. Getting too expensive.

Right now I just have White, Platinum, and HeartGold (and White 2 in the fall).

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I've owned every single main series game at one point in time... but that'll change when BW2 come out. I'm only going to get one of the games when they release (probably White 2), and get Black 2 some other time when I can afford to.

DR.gonzo

ive actually owned everyone yes .

after been with pokemon since it first come out my collection has dwindled some what.

i lost my blue, had my sapphire stolen and i lent my gold and crystal to a friend years ago with my gameboy and i still havent
collected them back .

ive got red,yellow,silver,fire red,leaf green, ruby, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, soul silver, heart gold, black , japanese black, white.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I didn't, but with some generations, my brothers and I would have different versions. It was only for two generations (unless you count HG/SS), though, but for the most part we owned at least one game for every generation.

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
I own one of every generation. It just seems pointless to me to get every single game, since most are very similar or practically the same. But I'm sure that someone out there has all the games.