• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

does anybody own every version of pokemon?

I do. A couple of months ago I didnt. I recently found out that my old friend had my old sapphire version and he gave it back after so many years. And my brother gave to me as a christmas present, an old crystal cartridge. I owned all of them apart from those 2 for ages and im happy to actually own all the main series. I didnt really buy both versions for me, my brother bought the other version bit he grew out of it and basically left them to me...

Yep so thats R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, D/P/Pt and B/W and hopefully white 2 soon.
Edit: Forgot, and all their respective remakes : FR/LG and HG/SS

Last edited:

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I have most of the games since my brother gets one version, and I get the other in a pair (he gets Ruby, I get Sapphire, etc.) We usually always get the 3rd one as well. The thing is, the earliest game we gt was Gold version, and I was too young to get my own game at the time.

The games we don't have are Red, Yellow, Gold (as it was sold to Gamestop... -_-'), and Crystal. I got Blue and Silver as used games.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
It's taken me 18 month just to beat Soul Silver.
:O I beat that in 3 days and Ruby in 14 hours, Gold..around 12-15 hours.

I own These:
Gen1: Red, Blue and Yellow.
Gen2: Gold. (Didn't play much here but I did play VBA of Silver and Crystal years ago.)
Gen3: FireRed, Leafgreen, Ruby, Sapphire... :c I lost Emerald.
Gen4: Diamond and TWO SoulSilvers.
Gen5: White.

nya~

trudragonite

Pokemon Master
I've owned them all but blue broke, yellow,gold,silver and crystal were lost when I moved house and I have every game after that.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
In main series I kinda do... but its my brother who owns the opposite of me. I own Diamond, Black, Firered, and Sapphire. While my brother owns Pearl, White, Leafgreen, and Emerald not Ruby though :p

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I do!. Me and my brother would get the seperate versions and then both get the 3rd version. But since he's grown out of it, I own his game now too.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I own all of the main games! And when B2W2 come out, I'll get both of them.

I just *have* to own all the main games. It would really bug me if I didn't...it would make my collection seem incomplete. :/

Nope, but my collection is pretty impressive.
I have Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, LeafGreen, Emerald, Platinum, HeartGold, and White, and I'm planning on getting Black 2.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I only started in gen4 but I tend to prefer the spin offs, since I have all the mystery dungeon series but red.
I have
Pearl
HG/SS
Black/White
And I almost had LG and Ruby but nope.
I also have the original ranger.

Cornelius

Continent
I once upon a time did. The fourth generation of games was the first generation when I didn't own any versions beyond my preferred version (Diamond).

Besides, I've lost all but one of my first generation games and all of my second generation games.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I have

R/B/Y, S/C (I didn't get Gold) R/S/E, D/Pt (Didn't get Pearl), Fr/Lg, SS (Not Heartgold) and White. When I was little with my sister we would get one of each version, like if I got sapphire she got ruby (even though we shared all of them) When I got older I wondered why do I have to buy the second version if I'm not going to play it as much as my best version? That and my sister kind of outgrew it even though when Black and White came out we bought them and we played for 12 hours that weekend.

So yeah, when B&W2 come out maybe my sister will carry on the tradition with me

And if not, I still get a good game to play XD

Jinglefruit

Mad hatter
I've owned all but 2 of the games. Never had Sapphire or Fire Red.
I usually get 2 of each generation/region so I can keep one save on one game and complete pokedex and everything and have the other version to continually start new games on.

Now own; Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Emerald, Leaf Green, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black, White.
But Blue, Gold, Silver and Leaf Green all have dead internal bateries and can't save. :/
Crystal I lost while moving house.
Diamond I traded in when I got Platinum.

JSkuls16

Almost, I am working on finishing my collection. Out of the main games I do not have Blue, Gold, Silver, or Crystal (but I have played gen 2)... I have Ruby but lost it somewhere in my basement and I have to get my Sapphire back from my sister. But other than that I have all of the rest.