• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone actually find any of the intro songs motivating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Original,JJ,Master Quest, Advanced Challenge, Unbeatable and SLV yes

locomo

Want a hug? :)
The dp one. I forget which of the 3 .

I like all the intro songs, especially johto

Canto

I found Unbeatable and Battle Cry (Galactic Battles) very motivating and energizing for some reason.

Uberpolychrome

Soft Reset #2935
Born to be a Winner, hell yeah

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I like some of the intros, although I must admit that most of them are cheesy. I like the original intro and the Advanced Generation intro theme songs.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The songs are aimed at kids.

When you were a kid you loved them. As a teen or adult you're going to find them a bit cheesy.

shady56

Blazing With Heart
thats hard to say i loved alot of them
ever since the very first intro one
i thought it was a classic X3

R_N

I've never found them motivating, but darned if I still didn't like the way they sounded.
They're nice guilty pleasures in later years.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
yeah

saikou everyday has to be the most motivating, i liten to it when i need it

and battle cry stand up works the charm too

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
On the Road, far from Home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong together we will be. Its our destiny! We will be Heroes, we can change the world if we try, I go where you go, forever friends you and I, we will be heroes! Battle Dimension Pokemon.

Yeah that I find motivating, along with Battle Cry and SLV.

Dynamo_Blitzle

Champions League ★
Battle Frontier I'd say:)

Unicorn

Neigh.
The very first theme song does get me motivated sometimes. I like to break out into song randomly and start singing it in public places.

"I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST!

THAT NO ONE EVER WAAAAS"

I get some awkward stares, but it's ok. I'm cooler than them. B)

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I think you've made more than enough intro threads for the next twenty years. ^^" If you want to talk about openings, use the not-yet-dead thread in Anime Polls. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.