• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone else despise Soul for stealing Crystal's spotlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raqib12

Psychic
Anyone who read volume 29 of Pokémon Adventures should know why.

In any case, I'm not too thrilled about her being here, in HeartGold/SoulSilver.
She looks even worse than the new female protagonist in Persona 3.

SilverSaint

Soul hasn't even shown up yet in the manga so how did she steal Crystal's spotlight...? And Crystal had plenty of screentime in Volume 29 because, you know... Soul kinda wasn't there...

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
Crystal had way more panel time than Blue in her first arc (RGBY arc VS GSC arc, Crystal had 2 whole volumes that was solely on her in the GSC arc).

Her spotlight isn't necessarily stolen. We don't even know whether Soul will appear. But, tbh, Crystal is definitely one of the least interesting Pokespecial characters.

Latias 24

Alt.name : Latiwings
Just a question, is the female character's name released already? I vaguely remembered someone telling me it would still be Crystal, and if it isn't, why can't her name be Heart?

I apologize if I sound stupid, but I haven't been exactly updated.

Raqib12

Psychic
Soul hasn't even shown up yet in the manga so how did she steal Crystal's spotlight...? And Crystal had plenty of screentime in Volume 29 because, you know... Soul kinda wasn't there...

Maybe you didn't know, but Soul is the new playable female in HeartGold/SoulSilver. In other words, replacing Crystal's position.

SilverSaint

Maybe you didn't know, but Soul is the new playable female in HeartGold/SoulSilver. In other words, replacing Crystal's position.

I know who Soul is and I already know she's replacing Crystal in the games. I was talking about manga Crystal, who for all we know, will probably just get a costume change to look like Soul, not necessarily get replaced by her completely. I don't see why would they completely replace Crystal, who's already been a really important part of the GSC and Emerald arcs, with someone else all of a sudden.

Anyway, isn't there already a thread like this in the HG/SS section? <_<

Chelc

We don't know if Soul is going to replace Crystal in Special. Please don't spread rumors like this. ;\

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.