• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone else have no luck in pokemon packs

Amourshpping

Okay so today me and my friend was bored so we went to the store and picked up a booster pack, the best card I get is a clefable or some crap like that and he pulls a freaking Latias Ex. Anyone else get no luck like me?

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I did, I used to spend hundreds of dollars on boosters to never end up pulling anything meta worthy pokemon wise so I gave up and now that's why I only buy boxes so I never feel disappointed and get a guaranteed pull rate.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I've been having bad luck as well. I get a few good Items and Supporters now and again but as for usable Pokemon I get nothing, or if I do theres a catch like its a Mega but I dont have the previous form or like one time I got I G-Scope but I dont have Genesect EX

sucer

My sister brought 3 packs of the original pokemon card series. In the first one she got a blastoise holo, in the second a charizard holo and in the third ONLY an electabuzz and she started to cry... I was like WTF. How can you be so lucky that you think you're unlucky when you're luckies than 99,9% of people?!