• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone else hear a new pitch of James?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Has anyone noticed the VA of James has been doing something new with the voice. He seems to hit both high and lows in a single sentence. I'm enjoying it a lot since he sounds like James did in the 4Kids era to me but this has happened since the N arc began. Kinda wonder why now after 7/8 yrs.... Anyone else noticing this?

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Eh not really, to me he always sounds, er how do I put this... Fenimine? XD

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
In the last Dakorla episodes, it was really high pitch and off, but it was slightly better in the xy preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.