1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone else miss tracey?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by AdamDuffield, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamDuffield

AdamDuffield Pokemon Trainer

You know, the guy who sketches.
    Alot of people are saying that pokemon should give Brock a rest, and although I wouldnt want that to happen, I think it'd be cool to bring Tracey back into the main storyline
    Anyone else think so?

2. JasonChu

JasonChu PikaAsh:o

No no no no no

3. Squaaah

Squaaah Well-Known Member

Well Tracey didnt do much, other then Sketch. I think if they gave Brock a rest they should replace him with a character who is more involved with the story. Bringing Tracey back would just be bringing him back for the sake of it.

As for missing him, not especially. I liked him, but he didnt really bring much to the show, so as long as he keeps turning up in the Pallet town eps, i'm ok with what they do with Tracey.

4. golduck#1

golduck#1 Well-Known Member

i would love tray back. but yes i do believe he will just be there for t5he sake of it

5. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

He was ok, and I like seeing him every 100 or so episodes, but I wouldn't want him as part of the cast again.

6. wilechase

wilechase Banned

well as ppl r saying, tracey wasnt really that great, bringing him back would just do nothing, and if brock leaves they need someone who makes the show less nub XD

7. Jesse GS the II

Jesse GS the II I was frozen today!

Tracey works a lot better as an occasional supporting character than as a central character - his personality isn't strong enough to carry entire episodes. I say leave him at Oak's lab, since that's where he functions best.

8. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Don't worry, this guy also suggested they bring Misty back in the other thread, so I doubt we're meant to take this thread seriously.

Threads like this are useless, to be honest. Once a character is gone, they're gone.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  9. Amazing Red

Amazing Red Well-Known Member

No. I never liked him.

10. I do sometimes miss him, but I think he's good where he is right now.

11. ~Goth~

~Goth~ ~Dark Trainer~

Tracey is very very boring...I definetly don't miss him;)

12. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Ah, you're hateful Cyber...

Anyway, I liked Tracey. I was hoping he'd be there during Johto (Smeargle would've been perfect for Tracey if he had gotten a new Pokemon), and the writers could have done something for him like they did for Misty. But now, I don't see him joining the main cast. Just look forward to seeing him at Pallet Town every 150 eps, I guess.

13. Red Jr.

Red Jr. Banned

nah, Tracey didnt really do anything.

Someone to replace Brock should be Gary :p

14. Focus Aipom

Focus Aipom Why so serious?

Not really as the only thing I miss from him is his marill

15. Kenpachi

Kenpachi Flawless Technique

They tried to bring Tracey out of Oak Labs
    I said no no no

16. He didn't contribute much personality, so not really.

17. Rave

Rave Banned

That deviantArt fanartist? Probably not...

18. pokemaniac10

pokemaniac10 クロツグ

Tracey was a bland character. I honestly don't know any reason as to why he should come back as one of the main characters.
    I wouldnt mind if he made another appearance, but thats only if hes a supporting character and nothing more.
    No.

19. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

I don't really mind Tracey, I think it would be good to bring him back, maybe not for a long time, but for a few episodes. Or a short season or something.

20. Grei

Grei not the color

You can't miss someone who didn't do anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.