• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone else miss tracey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Honestly, the only thing i miss about Tracey is the grandaddy (literally, he's old) of all pokemon...Scyther....

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Why do people hate Tracey so much? I liked him, and I wish he'd have more than the occasional cameo with no dialogue.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Some people that I know say they don't like him that much, others just say, "Who's Tracey? A Pencil?" I know, crazy.

DarkDragonite.

Tracey had his annoying qualities but the Drawing hobby of his was very interesting. I always had this secret desire for Tracey to return as a fellow traveler with a Smeargle that assisted him in his drawings and would always provide comic relief by splattering one of his great sketches with a blob of paint. Think about it folks. So much raw potential with Tracey.

randomspot555

Misty hasn't been a regular cast member for 6 years. Most of the kids watching the show have never watched the series while she co-starred, and barely know who she is.

Tracey hasn't been in any signifigant story since SEASON 2. The current watchers have no idea who he is at all.

Manchee

extra toasty
I only miss Tracey if he would come back and replace Brock. Brock hasn't done anything in forever and he's not realy a character anymore....he's more just someone who's hanging around. Plus, the writers aren't creative or smart enough to realize that people dno't like certain characters or like some characters more than others. Honestly, the writers should be more like they were in the very beginning - those episodes were amazing.

CyberCubed said:
Threads like this are useless, to be honest. Once a character is gone, they're gone.

Exactly.

PsychicsRox

I've neveer eveer liked Tracey~
Even Brock who is getting boring is better than him~
He has like no trademark personality~ Like Brock's pervertedness (although its getting old)
Actually the main reason I dislike him is his hairstyle~ XD I don't like his hairstyle~

Torpoleon

No,it is better to have him at the lab with prof. Oak at least he still appears in the show.

chimkong

Tracey had his annoying qualities but the Drawing hobby of his was very interesting. I always had this secret desire for Tracey to return as a fellow traveler with a Smeargle that assisted him in his drawings and would always provide comic relief by splattering one of his great sketches with a blob of paint. Think about it folks. So much raw potential with Tracey.

I like that idea, Tracey and Smeargle. Atleast they should just show that Tracey caught a Smeargle, even if Tracey isn't coming back.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I don't miss Tracey, he was an alright character, but Brock outshines him so much! Tracey, stay with Oak!

Jaguar297

I'm back!
Yeah I guess you can say that I sorta miss him, he can draw pretty good and pretty pretty. I haven't seen him much though. I miss him.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
I miss him (and Scyther) a little bit, but I think Brock makes a better traveling partner. For one, Brock seems to be able to do anything, and also because Tracey never really added much humor. If they wanted to bring an old character back, I think Misty deserves it most, but that's a different story entirely.

Chelc

um...yeah. ia with CC. this thread is pretty useless...why didn't I close it before? <<;

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.