• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone else think S/V Raid Events are too short?

Copley Hill Gym

If they follow the pattern (which so far is two fire types of different gens, followed by a water of a different gen), a water type will be next, and it's likely going to be one we haven't seen for a while, together with being a different gen to the ones we have had thus far.

Datamining has revealed some of the starters can't be transferred yet, so there's only few choices really: Inteleon (who was the major water type of last gen, so he's probably out) or a standard Samurott could be next.

This to me feels most likely, so I am calling it as Samurott, and the likely tera type is going to be Dark, harking back to the Hisuian Pokedex.

Blastoise/Feraligatr/Swampert/Empoleon/Primarina are all not able to be transferred in from home at time of writing, so I think they're out.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we get Decidueye, either standard or hisuan form. Seems like the most appropriate choice for grass representation.

As much as I wish it was Chesnaught instead, that's the one option I think is the most likely

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
If they follow the pattern (which so far is two fire types of different gens, followed by a water of a different gen), a water type will be next, and it's likely going to be one we haven't seen for a while, together with being a different gen to the ones we have had thus far.

Datamining has revealed some of the starters can't be transferred yet, so there's only few choices really: Inteleon (who was the major water type of last gen, so he's probably out) or a standard Samurott could be next.

This to me feels most likely, so I am calling it as Samurott, and the likely tera type is going to be Dark, harking back to the Hisuian Pokedex.

Blastoise/Feraligatr/Swampert/Empoleon/Primarina are all not able to be transferred in from home at time of writing, so I think they're out.
Who knows? They could throw us a curveball and add Meganium or Feraligatr as the next Tera Raid events.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Who knows? They could throw us a curveball and add Meganium or Feraligatr as the next Tera Raid events.
Given that those two are not currently coded in the game… seems unlikely. I do suspect at one point they’ll add a Hisui spotlight to capture all the Pokémon exclusive to Legends Arceus.

Last edited:

Copley Hill Gym

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we get Decidueye, either standard or hisuan form. Seems like the most appropriate choice for grass representation.

As much as I wish it was Chesnaught instead, that's the one option I think is the most likely

On the contrary. I am expecting Chesnaught to be the first or second grass type to be announced.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Ghost would work as a type for Hisuian Decidueye. It would be both as a callback to Alolan Decidueye being part Ghost, as well as it being an extinct variant of Decieueye (as far as we know. Gameplay-wise, Ghost is weak to Ghost and Dark, and Hisuian Decidueye has both Ghost and Fighting attacks to counter them, plus Scrappy as its Hidden Ability to give other Ghost-types a hard time.

As for the length of these events, while they can be pretty short, I don't think they're too short. Consider that the Splatfests in Splatoon 1 were only 24 hours long. The online events in Ninjala are only 6 hours long!

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
The only starter trios currently programmed in the game are Kalos, Galar, Hisui (along with their classic counterparts) and Paldea.

Any other starter will require a patch adding them to the game coding first (and any patch with additional Pokémon will probably only happen when the DLC is released like it was with SwSh).

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
You do get to keep the events as long as you never go online but that means consigning to not able to redeem Mystery Gifts or do any sort of online activity (kept the Cinderace raids before Greninja came). Though for those that prefer to play support rather than offense the raid time period can feel short as while the AI is not Solrock or Wobbuffet level of horrible relying on them for offense can be somewhat iffy.

Martin with his Solrock was terrible since raid bosses are too quick to reduce all your buffs to zero