1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have tips to complete all female clothes in Moon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Frank1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Frank1

Frank1 Member

I'm missing three pieces of clothing for the girl character that I have yet to see anyone wear in my Festival Plaza. All three pieces are exclusive to Pokémon Sun:
    1. Ruffled Tank Yellow
    2. Bordered Flared Skirt Yellow
    3. Bordered Flared Skirt Beige
    Could anyone tell me how I could find them online? It's been more than a year that I'm looking for these three items, and they just haven't showed up.

2. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

I think it’s because these items weren’t used much. I experienced a similar problem when I have difficulty also getting yellow clothing items.

3. Saberu

Saberu Well-Known Member

Best way is to ask someone to trade with you while wearing the items. Make them a VIP and ask to buy their things every day. Since two of those are skirts, I guess you'd have to ask two people. I did this to try to buy the sea cucumber set off of my girlfriend's character.

I'd help you out, but I misplaced my 3DS again ):