• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone know a good place to level up your pokemon to 100

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
Stark mountain

SapphireWonder

Anywhere on that island,Pokemon League,and Turnback Cave for major level ups.Or use pokemon that were traded or met at Pal Park.

Jazzy

Typical
Directly west of Sunyshore is some Fishermen that max out with some 54ish level Gyarados and stuff.

I agree. With a traded pokemon, and holding a lucky egg, this guy hands out 10,000+ exp every time, and he only has two pokemon.
Their moves are Dragon dance, Rain dance, hydro pump and hyper beam.

Arande

I dunno how you people say lucky eggs are hard to get o_O I can get ~6 in 1 hour.

Ninceda w compound eyes + random weak att poke that knows thief = profit!

One way I get the TM's I need by trading them off :D

I was wondering if you could fight some big trainer repeatedly, now I know rival on weekends. I miss being able to pick on red after beating E4 in silver.

Last edited:

Too_Hungry35

I'm TOO cool.
You can also go to Stark Mountain to fight Pokemon in front of the entrance. There's a healer right by. And I reccomend you bring a flyer too so you can fly back easily.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
dose any one know how th tyrainers pokemon evolve im trying to get this guys goldeen to evolve so i can get loads of att evs

Gilford

King of Dragons
the pokemon league and your rival..and mario fan...use the vs seeker??

EvilMario

Dark Trainer
I always prefer high level wild Pokemon to level up to 100, while I have at least three, or four high level 'pick up' Pokemon to gather Rare Candies, TMs, etc.

And come on people, the Lucky Egg is not tough to receive any longer thanks to wild Chansey's, chaining, and Compound Eyes.
---
EM

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Why would you want to? Wifi automatically boosts your pokemon up to that level for one thing.

There are several trainers around Sinnoh whose pokemon can reach the 50's and even 60's with the VS. Seeker. You just need to find them.

Arande

^^

Because some pokes (especially the eon's) don't get their good moves till 60/70's (IE, vaporeon's acid armor at 64, leafeons leaf blade at 71)

So yeah, not all pokes can just be raised to 30 and that's it (I personally have the habit of raising them to at least 50, jsut because)

Sparkyperson

Light Ball Collector
I agree. With a traded pokemon, and holding a lucky egg, this guy hands out 10,000+ exp every time, and he only has two pokemon.
Their moves are Dragon dance, Rain dance, hydro pump and hyper beam.
Quoted for truth. My PBR Pikachu gained 40 levels and is now Level 100 thanks to a few hours against this guy.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I've refresed for 40 minute and the guy STILL HASENT SAID THER ARE FRIGGEN CHANSEY IN THE GARDEN! My DS is conviscated and my PokeRus pokemon in my party have probably died out. T.T

Arande

wild chanseys can be found in the grass..... south of that town with the daycare. I should know that town seeing as I breed pokes <_<

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
ive heard that certain trainers dont evolve there pokemon when there suposed to like pi carlos 1st has goldeen goldeen goldeen 2nd seaking seaking goldeen 3rd seaking seaking seaking im stuck on the 2nd pi

Arande

Alright, stupid question....where is your rival? :D He's hiding from me, unless by "weekend" you mean sat/sun, and not fri at all.

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
You could Vs seek the trainers passing Sandgem Town

Mudkip3

I agree with a lot of the other people, and this has helped me a lot: the Battle Island place, especially Stark Mountain and Route 127. They are basically the same, except you can't get lost on Route 127, and don't need Rock Smash to go far.