• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone know the name of that one song...

The song that is played during the 4th movie when Serebii is revived?
I believe that it is also played in "Haruka passes through time" and "Hakuryuu's lake"

Thank you in advance.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
That's the name? I'll check the credits after movie for confirmation.........[That song is like weird ^_^; ]

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yeah, I'm not sure if that's the official name, it's just what the file was named when I obtained it. XP

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Geki said:
Just some dub singer they pay.
Except for the fact that it wasn't dub music.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Geki said:
I thought she was talking about the dub.
And since when did "Dragonair's Lake" and "Haruka and Meowth's Excellent Adventure" air outside japan?

Thats right.
The future.

...And also, the 4th movie kept pretty much all original music intact, bar the stuff playing during the ending credits and probably a few other vocal songs that I can't be assed to either remember or read up on.
Common sense. It wins every time!