• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone live in Cincinnati? Aurora Ticket question...

Do any Serebii members here live in Cincinnati, OH? I really want to mix records with someone so I could get ahold of an Aurora Ticket and have Deoxys for myself. Yes, I know I could always trade for one here...but it doesn't feel the same as having one of my own.

If no one here could mix records with me, I'd also like to ask if maybe I could have somebody mail their ticket-containing game to me, or buy it, or something to that nature.

Thanks for anybody tha can help.

P.S. I also am trying to get the Old Sea Chart, but I don't know if there was ever an actual event for that so...

Kyaku

. . .
About the Old Sea Chart: I don't think it was ever released out of Japan. I know the Aurora Ticket was, but I dunno about the Sea Chart.

Which reminds me, was the Mystic Ticket done in America?

And I also want to make sure, the ticket can be record-mixed or mystery gifted, like the ticket for Southern Island (Eon Ticket?), correct?

Last edited: