• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone still play these games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmn55

Pro co-ordinator
Ya, I love crystal its like the best ever!!!

I'm still playing Silver. Currently in Mahogany Town, trying to clear out Team Rocket.

need_2_read

Genius Teenage Girl
i play when i get really really really bored

Evil Blissey

NetBattle Learner
Yes, in fact, i'm actually playing my silver as we post, but i only have 1 badge right now, lol

Serebii93

too... much...
I played my Silver version for the first time in like, six months or longer last night. Wow... that was a ling time since I last played any of them. But I wanna get back into them again. It's a tradition not forgotten.

Osabre

Caught them all... Been there, done that -- in my opinion, G/S/C was the inferior generation. R/B was by the far the best :)

They should make a remake of G/S/C. It would probably make millions, especially if you could visit every region and battle all of the elite four! (Sorry to get off topic...) I played it until my evil little cousin threw it into a pool. RIP Crystal version.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I don't play anymore on my Crystal.

nubinator

Banned
Nope, hav'nt played G/S/C since R/S/E came out.

Evil Genius

I'm playing Crystal when I'm on the computer (VBA). I mostly play Emerald on GBA.

Aewyne

alias:: Allure XI
I started playing Crystal about 2 months ago when there was a Pokemon Tournament in school (obviously I planned on entering the 2nd gen division). However, the tournament never happened, so I haven't played since then, since I had Diamond and Pearl to play.

Johto is, by far, my favorite world though, so I can definitely see myself going back to play when I get bored with D/P. I still haven't achieved my all Eeveelutions team!

J.R.

Well whem I'm not busy or on D/P, I still play from time to time(On my computer). I Do have Gold Version(Since release) though...It just wouldn't save for me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.