• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does Anyone Still Wi-Fi Battle Anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

On Guard!!!
Im surprised. i started signing up for the PGL tournaments, and there were an larger than average amount of people in it. Even random matchup is popular.

The tourneys are a lot of fun and you get to see different pokes than the normal OU. Of course there are the standard pokes you'll see but the different ones are one of the reasons I play.

BugCatcher6

I was just in a tournament, sadly only 5 people, that was over wi-fi. It was a breeder battle style, level 1 with the rule of 3 evolutions and not having a "baby" stage.

I enjoy wi-fi battles. I did a few GBU challenges this year. If does suck when you spend time breeding and then finding out that your Poké does not fit. Although that is what you could test on Showdown or whatever battle simulators are out there.

My last couple of breeding projects have been,

Eevee♂ - Quiet - Adaptability - 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / x
Eevee♂ - Quiet - Anticipation - 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Larvitar♂ - Brave - 31 / 31 / 30 / 2 / 31 / 0
Pink Shellos♀ - Bold - 31 / x / 31/ 31/ 31 / x

I used to like battling wifi better than showdown. Now I still like wifi better, but it can be a long time between battles. Does Serebii have a "live" wifi battle finder like that other unnamed site, (are we allowed to say *M*G*N?)?
If anyone wants to PM for a battle that would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.