• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone want Brock to change to his HG/SS look?

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
heartgoldsoulsilverbroc.png

I don't know about you, but I think Brock's new look is a much better improvement over Misty's and I'd love it if he looked like this in the anime. His Sinnoh outfit is lame.
He even looks more like a breeder to me. He looks smarter and more mature. The longer hair is also a must.

Who agrees?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Want? Yes.

Expect? No, not at all. We had a similiar thread in Animé Spoilers but ehh.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Yes, I like that look much better, but he'll probably never wear that outfit on the show.

Skull-Kid

I agree as well.

It may happen when he enters the new fifth generation region. I doubt it but it's nice to dream.

I agree as well.

It may happen when he enters the new fifth generation region. I doubt it but it's nice to dream.

I agree with you about the fifth generation clothing. Perhaps Brock will leave the group and come back with a set of new clothes that reference to his HGSS ones just like how RSE was a counterpart to his FrLG clothing.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Yes! It would have something to do with the ladies. Ash would be like "What happened to you?" and Brock would respond "Meh, I got tired of the old one, decided to get a trim, change of clothes, etc, etc..."

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
As much as I want him to wear it, it isn't honestly likely. He didn't wear his GSC outfit when Johto started.

But if he does it's not gonna happen 'til the fifth gen region.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
His Sinnoh outfit is not so good. I would like to see Brock with the same look as in HG/SS but I doubt if the writers will do it since they aren't investing so much in Brock.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I think it would be great it Next Gen they put Brock in his HG/SS outfit. The clothes they have Brock wear in the anime aren't very good, expecially in comparison to his game clothes.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
he doesnt do much to receive a Gen 5 makeover, he's not like Ash or Dawn who pretty much battle everyday, all Brock does is cook and make his lust for older women ever so obvious

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Pssh.

Of course he'll get it.

He needs to advertise for HG/SS remem-

HOLY CRAP BROCK IS RELEVANT AGAIN!

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Want? Hell yes I want New Hotness Brock.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
he'd become a pimp! All the women he could dream of, yet he woud need to decide on only one Joy and Jenny, not every.