• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone watchYu-Gi-Oh, anymore?

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
WHat was your favorite episode(s)/character?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

My favorite character was Yami Bakura since he was twisted. I liked that he planned things out very well too, so he was my favorite character from the original series. My favorite episode was the final part of the Yugi versus Pegasus match. I don't have any favorite characters or episodes outside of the original series.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
My favorite character was Yami Bakura since he was twisted. I liked that he planned things out very well too, so he was my favorite character from the original series. My favorite episode was the final part of the Yugi versus Pegasus match. I don't have any favorite characters or episodes outside of the original series.

Me too. I prefer enemies to heroes.

I don't really have a favourite episode, but my favourite character in all of the entire yugioh series is Seto Kaiba

I don't like him due to the fact that he was so stuck up.

Favorite characters:
Original series: Yami Bakura.
GX: Nightshroud (Atticus)
5D's: Kalin Kessler.
I prefer bad guys. It's my thing.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Zexal is the newest yugioh series. It's only out in Japan so far though :(

Lorde

Me too. I prefer enemies to heroes.

It's not really that I prefer the enemy characters, I just couldn't really relate to the hero. Yugi wasn't very interesting, so I could never like him. I liked Kaiba a bit, but he was a bit too stuck up for my tastes. That made him interesting, though. There's no denying that.

I liked the original one when I was younger, but now it's something about motorcycles. Like, wtf?

Is it really that strange? People complain about that all the time, despite the fact that it's a cartoon, where things don't have to make any sense at all.

Lorde

Yes, it is. It's supposed to be about playing cards, not motorbikes.

They still play card games. They just play them while they're riding motorcycles. The motorcycles themselves haven't taken too much focus off of the cards anyway, so there shouldn't be a problem.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
It's playing cards on motorbikes. You can't argue with that.

Vernikova

Champion

To be honest I don't have a favorite episode or a favorite character. I tend to like the characters and episodes by groups and arcs respectively. My favorite group of characters is the Dark Signers by far. I like the decks they used, I recreated Misty's deck for the hell of it, and they're overall appearance in the series.

its not just cards on motorbikes, they try and kill each other with the bikes. and then giant space monsters come and eat the souls of all people not with a defenders mark or something. and all the people with marks happen to be 10 year old kids with playing cards. i watched like 5 random episodes. it confused me.

but if anyone hasn't watched it watch yu gi oh abridged. but be warned, past about episode 40 there is about 50 people trolling the abridged name. they copy his username with 1 difference and post the same title as him, but its just a burgerking advert or something.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I've watched abridged and it's hilarious! But this thread isn't about abridged. It's about the main series.

but abridged is better :( main series i think has gone down hill, but it could be cause im getting older.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I guess so...
Ok, i'm allowing abridged conversation but don't flame the actual series.

Lorde

I've watched abridged and it's hilarious! But this thread isn't about abridged. It's about the main series.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged actually got me back into the series. I watched some of the episodes, and then I started looking for the Japanese ones since Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged made some valid points about the dub. I did enjoy the dub of the original series to an extent, but the constant change in music was annoying. At least the original Japanese version was more consistent with the BGM.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Yugioh abridged is great. The only problem is the slow updates. It made me completely rethink the original dub.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Yeah how Tristan wouldn't shut up about the sunset XD

Nevlo

Jack of all Trades
I loved to watch Yu-GI-oh
mine fav epi is the one that yugi lost his exodia.
how stupid of him i would have kicked weevle's bottom but brave of joey to get overboard and retrive some cards