• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone watchYu-Gi-Oh, anymore?

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Yu-gi-oh discussion thread!

Talk about all things yu-gi-oh! :3

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I've seen them all. I'm still watching zexal and it's good just going a little slow for me. Out of them all I liked 5D's the most

Vernikova

Champion
If you mean the original series than I do still watch it on Saturday mornings. It's still my favorite series. I also watch 5D's but I have yet to watch Zexal or finish GX.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I mean all of them. Is the newest season of GX out? The one where Jaden mellows out?

Blue_Horizon

Corrupted Master
I mean all of them. Is the newest season of GX out? The one where Jaden mellows out?

4KIDS didn't dub the 4th season of GX, because they wanted to focus on dubbing 5D's instead. Hence only 3 seasons of GX are available to watch outside of Japan. They will probably dub the 4th in the future.

I've seen most of the series, GX was my favourite, although 5D's is pretty epic!

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Yep. Duelling on motercycles, baby!
ZEXAL has to feature duelling on remote control helicopters or i'm not watching it. ;)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
We're talking about the original version, right? If so, then I still watch it from time to time. I know that they show the English dub on Saturday mornings, but I only watch the Japanese version since it seems more complete. I've watched every episode of the Battle City arc in Japanese, and it was much more enjoyable than the dub. I've started watching the Doma arc in Japanese, and I'm also enjoying what I've seen so far. I only watch one episode per week, but I may start watching a few more in order to catch up.

Guys, what's your favourite saga? Mine is the battle city saga. I'm also a fan of the incredibly underrated virtual arc as well.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I liike waking the dragons. It's my favorite!

TheEpicGoomba

I never watched it in the first place. I watched a couple of episode though because my big brother was a huge fan of the show.

Lorde

I liike waking the dragons. It's my favorite!

I'm watching it in Japanese, and I think it's fantastic. I know that a lot of people complain about it, but I really like the story and the new characters that were introduced in it. I also like the duels that were featured, even though they weren't the most creative duels in the series. The Yugi versus Rafael duels were cool to watch, since Yugi lost the first one.

SmartD

As a whole series, I still watch Yu-Gi-Oh!, in english. I'm worried about the dub, though because of the recent events going on.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I watched the original, GX, and most of 5D's. My favorite sagas are Battle City from the original, season 1 and 2 of GX and I haven't decided what my fave from 5D's is yet. I heard a lot of people complain about the Doom arc that followed after Battle City. It had some good duels in that series but at the same time as a whole I didn't like everything about it. I think that arc also ruined Mai's character. She hates Yugi and friends for not saving her even though they did save her, and Joey nearly died dueling Yami Marik simply to save her. Mai is so ungrateful.

Lorde

I liked Yami Marik too, but Yami Bakura was my favorite character. Thief King Bakura was also impressive, but I believe that he was only being used as a pawn by Yami Bakura. Something like that. I never really understood how there were so many Bakura running around in the original series. It made things really confusing at times, but I do know that the bad one died and that the good Bakura (Yugi's friend) survived.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Did Yami Bakura die? You should have put that in spoiler tags, dude...

Lorde

Did Yami Bakura die? You should have put that in spoiler tags, dude...

The series has been over for years, so that shouldn't need to be put in spoiler tags IMO. And honestly, it was sort of obvious that the villain would "cease to exist" or that the villain would be defeated at the very least. The villains always get defeated by the protagonists in children's anime series :/

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Yami Bakura's fate was known even before the anime finished it up, it was based on a Manga. Well everything but the Virtual World, Doom, and Kaiba Grand Prix sagas those were filler arcs. I also think Kaiba vs Joey in the Battle City was filler as well. Never understood what the point of that duel was, it just felt like it was made to give Kaiba a win after losing to Yugi.

gliscor&yanmega

I'm currently watching 5D's(Watching the recent dubs as they come out, currently it's the World Racing Grand Prix, kind of want to just watch the subs since I hate waiting a week for the next episode but I prefer to watch Yu-Gi-Oh in dub) as it airs on TV for me. Also watching original Yu-Gi-Oh(Battle City Semi Finals) since it's on the same day as 5D and on the same station. If only GX would air on the same day and station...or just air, I don't think I have any station to watch it.