• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone watchYu-Gi-Oh, anymore?

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Nope. I stopped watching 5D's mid series and refuse o watch the new series...

Why? The new series seems really good! I think the new Exceed summon idea is amazing, the best yet in my opinion.

MrSkopelos27

Skilled PkMn Trainer
Well here where I live YGO is so early...Im sleeping

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
now here is a question

out of the three Yu-Gi-Oh! movies, which did you guys like more.

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie (The Movie 0) (feature card Red-Eyes Black Dragon)
Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie 2: The Pyramid of Light (feature card: Blue Eyes Shining Dragon)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Super Fusion! Bonds that Trancends Time. (Feature card: don't know)

------------

it took me this long to figure out why Sin/Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon has been appearing so much recently for The anniversary movie

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.
Hell no. I stopped mid-GX. 5D's seemed beyond ridiculous to me. I watched the first few episodes, and was shocked at how appalling it was. A year or so later, I watched a few clips from later on in the series (Carly's fall to the dark side, etc.), and they were okay, but the whole thing with the Yliaster members just put me off for good.

Then, ZEXAL started, and that was the worst thing I've seen Yu-Gi-Oh! do in a long time. I'm not gonna touch it.

I play the game regularly, though, but not IRL.

The anime is just a 20-minute long commercial now, like Pokemon, and I'm not fond of shows like that.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
now here is a question

Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie 2: The Pyramid of Light (feature card: Blue Eyes Shining Dragon)

------------

it took me this long to figure out why Sin/Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon has been appearing so much recently for The anniversary movie

3D Bonds Beyond Time is my fave movie out of the three.
The feature cards are the Malefic Monsters.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
now here is a question

I guess I like the one from Season 0 the most. It was really short, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Pyramid of Light was just too chessy for me to enjoy, and the 10th Anniversary movie was just kind of average. If it hadn't been for Yugi and Jaden, the whole thing probably would've been boring.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
I guess I like the one from Season 0 the most. It was really short, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Pyramid of Light was just too chessy for me to enjoy, and the 10th Anniversary movie was just kind of average. If it hadn't been for Yugi and Jaden, the whole thing probably would've been boring.

I would have loved it if it had Kaiba instead of Yugi.
If it didn't have Yugi, it would've been more exciting.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
The whole Astral parallels Yami and Numbers Gimmicks feel very unoriginal.

Except for the whole astral-mirror-image-of-space-yami is unoriginial, the whole numbers cards are new and it doesn't look like Astral is gonna have to relive his ancient live since he uncovers more and more memories with the more numbers cards he wins - which is new.

Speaking of Bonds that Trancends Time, I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'd love to.

The only thing that bothers me from the different series is that they always have the right cards at the right time - which would never happen in real life. Even though there are about a million ways to get out of a situation - it's just plain annoying!

Lorde

I would have loved it if it had Kaiba instead of Yugi.
If it didn't have Yugi, it would've been more exciting.

I don't know. I like Kaiba and all, but I didn't think he was more interesting than Yugi; I thought they were about the same. I would've liked to have seen Kaiba in the 10th Anniversary movie, but I wouldn't have wanted him to replace Yugi. He could've replaced Jaden, though. I like Jaden, but I'd pick Kaiba over Jaden any day. :p

SmartD

now here is a question

I have not seen the first movie. The other two (Pyramid of Light and Bonds Beyond Time), I think they're both pretty good.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
I don't know. I like Kaiba and all, but I didn't think he was more interesting than Yugi; I thought they were about the same. I would've liked to have seen Kaiba in the 10th Anniversary movie, but I wouldn't have wanted him to replace Yugi. He could've replaced Jaden, though. I like Jaden, but I'd pick Kaiba over Jaden any day. :p

Kaiba didn't sneak his way into the movie? o__o I haven't seen it yet, I'm so behind on movies to watch. I honestly didn't get past a few episodes of GX, so I'm not too keen on Jaden. Didn't even try 5D's, so I probably won't like the new movie that much. But it has Yugi in it, so I'll give it a whirl for nostalgia at least.

Lorde

I have not seen the first movie. The other two (Pyramid of Light and Bonds Beyond Time), I think they're both pretty good.

I recommend watching the first movie. It's different from Pyramid of Light and Bonds Beyond Time, but it's still pretty good. I have to admit that I enjoyed LK's spoof of it a bit more than the original, though. :p

Kaiba didn't sneak his way into the movie? o__o

Not as far as I could tell. I saw the movie a short while ago, but I don't remember seeing him.

EDIT: Wait, I think he might have appeared for like a second, but it might've been during a flashback scene.

Last edited:

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I have the DVD of Pyramid of light (in which I got a Watapon :(). What is the first move about and is Bonds Beyond Time worth watching?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
not me but i heard its still kinda enjoyable but me no haven't watched it in years

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}

Nobody can replace Jaden!
NOBODY!

But different people have different opinions, you must like the original series more than the others in order for you to like Yugi and Kaiba a lot right?
Or do you just like the characters itself?

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
I miss Atem, I've just spent the whole night watching amvs of him and just now finished watching the final part of the ceremonial duel where he says goodbye to everyone. Who knew you can get so emotionally attached to a moving picture? But I suppose he was much more than that.

I wish the series would've never ended the way it did, but oh well, watcha gonna do?

Emerald 2006

I'm into YGO 5D's,
but every so often I watch the Battle City Duels.
Speaking of which, I should watch them again, it's been a while.