• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does anyone watchYu-Gi-Oh, anymore?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm thinking of giving Zexal a try now because there is really nothing else for me to watch that I'm really into anime wise.

For the matter of Kaiba replacing Yugi or Jaden for that crossover movie, thank goodness it didn't happen. I like Kaiba as a rival because he is the best Yu-gi-oh rival ever, but as a character he is to one dimensional. He only interacts well with two characters (Yugi and Mokuba) plus the image of Yusei, Yugi, and Jaden would have looked cooler then Yusei, Yugi, Kaiba or Yusei, Jaden, Kaiba. Kaiba would stick out far to much and most Yu-gi-oh fans obviously wanted to see the three main character meet at some point. I remember during GX one of the main attractions was for Jaden to someday meet and duel Yugi.

Now if we had another duel with Kaiba, Jack, and Zane in it that would be awesome.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
It would be Kaiba, Jack and Aster, wouldn't it?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Zane would look much cooler with Kaiba and Jack then Phoenix. Not to mention his deck would also connect more. Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend. These monsters together with Kaiba, Zane, and Jack would look way more cool then with Phoenix and his old D-Hero deck.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
That makes more sense than D-Hero Dogma, is it? It doesn't fit in with two other dragons.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
That makes more sense than D-Hero Dogma, is it? It doesn't fit in with two other dragons.

No. Cyber End Dragon still would look better with Blue-Eyes and Red Dragon Archfiend. Zane also where's the same jacket coat that Kaiba and Jack have, only his is black. Phoenix doesn't really fit any of the qualities of these guys.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Chazz and Zane would be higher on the list. Chazz has Dueled Jaden every season, and Jaden has never truly beaten Zane, they were tied. The Phoenix rivalry ended in season 2.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Chazz and Zane would be higher on the list. Chazz has Dueled Jaden every season, and Jaden has never truly beaten Zane, they were tied. The Phoenix rivalry ended in season 2.

I found it funny that Chazz had such a tough time against Jaden. I remember how Kaiba managed to beat Yugi back in Duelist Kingdom, but Chazz wasn't able to beat Jaden as far as I can remember. I just think things were unbalanced. As a rival, Chazz should've been more of a threat :x

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
Well if it wasn't for Yugi interrupting and wanting everything rainbows and sunshine then "Yugi" would of won.

so now another question.

who do you think is the worst duelist in all shows.

Lorde

so now another question.

who do you think is the worst duelist in all shows.

Probably Pegasus. He won his share of duels during Duelist Kingdom, but then he started losing frequently once his Millenium Eye was taken. I would think that he'd always be a good duelist since he spent so much time focusing on the game, but without his Eye, he was a bad player.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Kaiba threatened to kill himself if Yugi won their rematch duel, and Yugi being the hero could never kill a life, even a jerk's life. It's a win for Kaiba but man what a desperate win, almost made him look weak. As for worst duelist....I have to really think about that.

Edit: Oh wait I got it. That prince guy from GX. The first match of the Genex tournament. Sartorious beat him without ever starting his turn. That is a record for Yu-gi-oh.

Lorde

Edit: Oh wait I got it. That prince guy from GX. The first match of the Genex tournament. Sartorious beat him without ever starting his turn. That is a record for Yu-gi-oh.

I remember that duel. I was expecting it to drag for the entire episode after I read the title, but it ended pretty quickly. The ironic part is that it took Sartorius several episodes to duel Jaden, yet only a few minutes to finish off that prince guy. Both Jaden and that prince guy were important characters, so it's weird.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I remember that duel. I was expecting it to drag for the entire episode after I read the title, but it ended pretty quickly. The ironic part is that it took Sartorius several episodes to duel Jaden, yet only a few minutes to finish off that prince guy. Both Jaden and that prince guy were important characters, so it's weird.

That was the first 3 parter duel for GX, the Jaden one. Still I don't think the prince guy was the worst, I just thought that duel was hilariously short XD Maybe the Johnny Steps guy Yugi was about to shame. Or Mokuba who was just a horrible duelist in his 3 second match against Yugi.

mak867

derp
I stopped watching after yugioh zexal. I'm a big time fan of yugioh and have watched all of the seasons of the previous series, but I was seriously shocked about how bad zexal was. I finally stopped watching zexal it after it's third episode.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
Zane would look much cooler with Kaiba and Jack then Phoenix. Not to mention his deck would also connect more. Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend. These monsters together with Kaiba, Zane, and Jack would look way more cool then with Phoenix and his old D-Hero deck.

Wow that'd be the most badass combination EVER! I just thought about it - the three main rivals of every series together? That'd be a heck of a dueling fondu! To bad that's not likely to happen.

Hmm..I wonder if Yuma of Zexal will ever meet the other mains? And how?

Lorde

That was the first 3 parter duel for GX, the Jaden one. Still I don't think the prince guy was the worst, I just thought that duel was hilariously short XD Maybe the Johnny Steps guy Yugi was about to shame. Or Mokuba who was just a horrible duelist in his 3 second match against Yugi.

Yugi's duel against that Johnny Steps guy was pretty short, but it lasted more turns than that duel between Sartorius and the prince guy. And I never got the point of Mokuba's duel against Yugi. It was a waste of time since there wasn't a conclusion. I just felt that things would've turned out the same even if that duel hadn't taken place.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I want to see Yugi and Yusei VS Kaiba and Jack.
If there was a second character movie such as Joey, - and -, who would you want?
I would like to see Joey, Syrus and Crow because Joey would probably tease Syrus.

PokemonOwn

I want to see Yugi and Yusei VS Kaiba and Jack.
If there was a second character movie such as Joey, - and -, who would you want?
I would like to see Joey, Syrus and Crow because Joey would probably tease Syrus.

Joey: ~Nyeh, You're a nervous wreck, Nyeh.~
Syrus: I, I, I don't know what you mean? It's only a weirdo with Orange hair.
Crow: CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!
Joey + Syrus: ~Nyeh ¬_¬ Nyeh~

I'd like to see Yami Yugi against Astral. That would be awesome.