• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does Ash really deserve to win a league?

Daizy

I call you honey
Yes, he deserves to win. Hoenn's League was his best chance and the reason why I think he lost was due to rushed pacing since the BF arc was about to begin.

Leonhart

Imagineer
No. He makes countless stupid mistakes and if the past three league attempts have been any indication, the universe has it out for him. He should have just taken the Frontier Brain position when he had the chance.

In his defense, most of his Pokemon League losses have been due to factors that were outside of his control, such as his opponents simply being tougher. Granted, his first League loss was mostly Satoshi's own fault since he never bothered to fix Lizardon's disobedient behavior in Kanto, but the Rocket-dan shared some of the blame as well for making Satoshi arrive late and ill-prepared in the first place.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
First time, cool that's something unique. Except it was executed poorly because Charizard was unmotivated. Second time, OK it was a pretty good fight and set up for a future arc. Sixth time? Whatever charm is lost and I just want him to win once