• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does Ash still have Gliscor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm guessing it went back to the moon it came from you know at the end of the episode with paul and barry's battle. Nah joking since it learned giga impact it probably went back to oaks or the guy who trained it to grow stronger (and bigger).

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Gliscor probably returned to McCann to do more training. I doubt it retuned to Oak. Too bad they didn't say about it anything because its next appearance in the show might be only in about 3-4 years. I guess we will wait until then.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It already learned giga impact maybe ash sent it to oak but they didn't show it because they want the new series to be fast paced also i think charizard comes from the moon lol.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
It probably went back to McCann 4 more training, it could be at Oak's lab but kinda unlikely but anyhow, it's still Ash's Pokemon

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
It's status is unknown on Face- sorry um Bulbapedia and on Serebii it's with Mcann... Who knows?

Elxar

That's one of the fault of DP, they rushed the damn ending too much. A few seconds showing where Gliscor went should have been no problem. Though when I think of it Pokemon may actually had a time skip from DP to BW. During the Timeskip is when TR got promoted and Prof. Oak got invited to Isshu and Ash made farewell to his Pokemon. Though that Timeskip could be no more than a few days I think.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Whether it's at Oaks or training with the Air Battle Master the fact that it showed up for the Sinnoh League shows that Ash can call on it so it doesn't really matter...

Fa7e

Oak or McW/eHisNameIs, i hope ash uses not only his Isshu pokes in the league like he did in DP, if so, my guess is we'll see gliscor come out nowhere and land on ash for the league

Elxar

Am I am the one who seriously think that those Pokemon that Ash has in training can't be called upon everytime? Charizard and Squirtle never showed up in Hoenn/Sinnoh. meaning it can only be called upon in Johto/Kanto since they reside on those neighboring regions (Charizard in Johto and Squirtle in Kanto.) So I think that would be the case for Gliscor if its still in training. Charizard and Gliscor wont be able to fly to Isshu of farther regions like Hoenn. And the trips for Jenny/McCant/Liza wont be easy too. Ash still has their Pokeballs so they can't be transported either.

Case in point. Logically, if Gliscor is still in training chances of it reappearing is lower. But I'm sure the writers can do it if they wanted too.

kickachu

Momentai!
I asked Torpleon the same question and he said it would appear in the first episode of BW but it didn't

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
This thread is like the Old characters threads. But as I kept saying "They exist but that doesn't mean we need to be told where they are at all times."

Torpoleon

I asked Torpoleon the same question and he said it would appear in the first episode of BW but it didn't
I didn't say that, you idiot! Clearly you can't interpret the same message twice, since you asked me that stupid question twice. (My username is Torpoleon, not Torpleon. It's not that hard to remember.) I said we'd likely know of its whereabouts in BW001. Likely doesn't mean that we will know of its whereabouts in BW001. It's not that big of a deal anyways, since now we are all focused on Generation V. Maybe we will know in the English Version, but whatever. It doesn't matter. It is either at McCann's or at Oak's. It's not a big deal whichever location it is at and it is also not a big deal all togetger.

Last edited:

ijea4444

It along with Gible disappeared into "It doesn't really matter" land until they need to be called upon.

No seriously, does it matter? If ash needs to use gliscor in the league, it doesn't matter if he is training or rotting at oaks.

Canto

Judging by Bulbapedia putting it under the "Status Unknown" category, I'd say it's with McCann.

ijea444 said:
It along with Gible disappeared into "It doesn't really matter" land until they need to be called upon.

Bulbapedia says that Gible is at Oak's. :)

Last edited:

ijea4444

Judging by Bulbapedia putting it under the "Status Unknown" category, I'd say it's with McCann.

Bulbapedia says that Gible is at Oak's. :)

I could go over to Bulbapedia right now and change it to Gible is at Disneyworld.

Wiki's are completely unreliable, let alone no one in Bulbapedia has insider information that everybody else has.

Status
Not open for further replies.