• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does Character bashing annoy you or make you sad?

Hate when People hate characters?

• Yep, those guys need to grow up and be an adult.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Meh kinda of in a middle.

• Nah, I don't care about much.

• ...What are you guys talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceusgamer14

Seriously, is anyone tired of hearing "I hate [INSERT CHARACTER HERE]" "he's/she's really annoying" "BLAH BLAH BLAH"!
Really, it's ruining somebody's imagination or something that feels good about it. The Bashing, the characters are better than Jar Jar Binks and Tingle at least for crying out loud!

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
No not really, everyone has the right and the ability to hate some one or something for what ever reason, the bashing yes it can get annoying if it's just random hate bashing and if it's redundant and abundant, those people need to shut up and know some will just not jump on their bandwagon and live with that fact. The way I see it, just like who you like and keep on living it shouldn't really stop you from liking your character if so many out there hate them and bash them.

Kipcha

Oh, it definitely annoys the heck out of me. Not so much just plain character bashing, but when people ty to tell me I am wrong in choosing to like a certain character.

For instance, I loved Suzaku's character from Code Geass, but he is probably one of the most widely hated characters from the series and I get a lot of heat because I liked him. So it's not so much that he's bashed, but when people tell me I am wrong because I don't bash.

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
Who cares? Let people have their opinions, it's not like their opinion on these characters hurts your future or anything.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
This poll really doesn't relate to the anime directly(although it HAS seen its share of character bashing lately), and it's honestly kind of pointless anyway, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.