1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Does evolution afects the final stats

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by IvanMitosis, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvanMitosis

IvanMitosis Member

wel my question is, for exapmle i want a a nioking but i want it with horn drill, nidorino learns it at lv53, i had EV trained my nidorino but it will become a nidoking as strong as one EV trained the same but evolved at lv16? i mean these two nidokings will be have the same status at Lv100?

2. MrPostman

MrPostman Viceroy

Yes.

10charlimit

3. powerprotector

powerprotector [Empty Space]

Umm... no, Why do you have two threads?

4. Legendary Charizard

Legendary Charizard Fire Master

As long as they were EV trained the same way, then it doesn't matter when you evolve it (they will have similar stats too if they both have similar IVs).

(on a different note, please work on spelling and grammar because it was a little difficult to read).

5. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

^ That - makes no difference when you evolve it in the end stat-wise.

And hence, thread closed! Try the Help threads in other section's FAQ subsections next time please, as the rules state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.