• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does God really love us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
I think that God was created due to need of faith. Nowadays we don't believe so much in God because we can explain things with scientific facts so faith in something is unnecessary...

I cant answer this,but I must say,is the Bible really changed by humans?

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I don't believe god exists, so, no he doesn't love us.

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
I think because ever since the original sin, Adam and Eve's children and their children's children and so and so have been doing a lot of sins lately, and God decided to restart life by killing them except for Noah, his family, and the animals.

maybe.......?

@Zigzagoon Breeder,I think that is true...many have said that..

Eszett

one love
This thread smells of too much vermouth. Take it to the Concept of God thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.