• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does Journey’s series like to troll the Pokémon fandom?

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Nah, it simply is just throwing darts at a whiteboard and somehow still failing to hit anything but the wall.

Writing's all over the place

Speed22

What is up with the staff? Do they enjoy the backlash or something?
They only want the kids who don't know any better to watch this crappy series. And they're making sure that it is as unappealing to older people as humanly possible. So yes, they are petty hacks who always cop out and insult the viewer at every possible turn.

This series should have crashed and burned a long time ago. I can only hope, that this series is what finally finishes it off.

BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl

They only want the kids who don't know any better to watch this crappy series. And they're making sure that it is as unappealing to older people as humanly possible. So yes, they are petty hacks who always cop out and insult the viewer at every possible turn.

This series should have crashed and burned a long time ago. I can only hope, that this series is what finally finishes it off.
Why do they keep bringing characters of the past back than?

Speed22

Why do they keep bringing characters of the past back than?
To trick people into thinking that things will be different. It's clickbait, they want people to watch them make absolute hash out of old plotlines. It's like modern WWE.

Speed, Dank, BlueDragon, welcome to ignored land
I suppose that means you'll stop reacting to what I have to say right?

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

To trick people into thinking that things will be different. It's clickbait, they want people to watch them make absolute has out of old plotlines. It's like modern WWE.

I suppose that means you'll stop reacting to what I have to say right?
Ick
That's some Salt just based on a certain match up 0_0
I’m like a soda, you can only hold it down for so long without it exploding.
i mean ever since this chaos started anytime something goes wrong for some people i see a thread pop up to discuss it.

So, I’m the first???

JN managed bigger baits then Kalos League Victory
Can’t believe that Serena’s return and this **** is in the same series within ten episode of each other. F*ck this show.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
The most recent?

Alain appearing in the M8 tournament only to be fooder for leon and not having a rematch with ash, which also means the little chance reserves appear goes down even more.
Can we at least wait until the episode's title is confirmed before we jump to conclusions?
and about the reserves, i guess the writers dont want Ash's JN team to be overshadowed by his old Pokemon.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Can we at least wait until the episode's title is confirmed before we jump to conclusions?
and about the reserves, i guess the writers dont want Ash's JN team to be overshadowed by his old Pokemon.
Dephender already posted the summary that confirms the matchup from the tv guide he got.