• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does PBR ever get hard to play?

Omastar ftw!

I think that the Sunset Colo is easy if you look at the pokemon's moves and figure out a strategy. HOW do you people make a team to get through the master ranks?! I am still on one! *pathetic me*

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
wel it can be challenging sometimes but it's not too difficult,
at least the storymode of PBR then the real challenge is on wi-fi.

revolvingscott

Oooooh, Sunset and Neon, the hardest to beat until I figured out how to get the pokémon on neon
1. You put the......pointer? just beside (to the left) 6 o'clock rather close to the center
2. Then follow the pokémon you want (with your eyes)
3. Once it gets to 12 o'clock hit A
SIMPLE

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
i have my own way of doing the neon battles its kinda like the guy above me one, except i counted it to a 4 second round hover over the pkmn ya want when your on the one u want thats count 1 at count 2 you press the button at 3 and 4 is the 2 second pin drop delay and bingo u get what u want , works 4 me quite a lot ....its how i got through these battles

tempeststorm34

The post-game battles aren't too hard (in the normal colosseums) with a good team. But the haxxy moves get really annoying after a while (bite, double team, etc.)

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Yes. It acctually does.

Why? After about the 3rd round of Stargazer, they start pounding on you if you dont have EV trained pokemon. Simple as that. All colosseums get to that point

Darkrai's Nightmare

My friend who has it is stuck on the roulette challenge. I tried it myself but also failed. Is there some trick to it or do you have to use nidoran and so on?

Also when we did a battle via our ds we found that a bit difficult too. It was so finicky.
You just need to be good at knowing how fast the wheel is spinning,and when to drop the thing to get what you want.Just keep trying.

The hardest ones for me were Sunset and Neon.I am in the middle of Stargazer Masters Round,but so far,it hasn't really been that bad.About to face Mysterial for the first time around.