• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

does pokemon seem to get special dubbing priviliges?

i don't know about any of you, but i get the idea that when it comes to anime dubs that pokemon seems to get special treatment in ways that if done to any other anime, it would be considered a bad dub. take for example the fact that pokemon is probably the only anime were name changes are ok. cause with pokemon, fans will even make threds on what the dub will end up changing the charactors name to, but with just about any other anime, when the name gets a name changed, you see threds on how the people in charge of dubbing the show should be killed/beaten/raped/punished! also when other anime turns a riceball into a cookie, fans go crazy, but in pokemon we say (or used to since PUSA seems to have no problem with japanese food) "oh thats just 4kids being sily again, i can't wait to see what they change it to next time". and i'm sure there's lots of other privliges out there that pokemon gets out there that i didn't mention, but anyway does anyone aggree with me on this? or have an idea as to why? cause to be honest even i get less upset over a name change in pokemon as i do over name changes in other anime.