• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does SwSh have a PC admin?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Someone just asked this if SwSh has a PC admin and it just hit me, I haven't actually seen anyone fit that role. It would be pretty weird if there's no new PC admin in this game because the PC admins are important characters in the Pokemon lore and traditionally a new PC admin has appeared in every new generation since Gen 2.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I mentioned it in the General Discussion thread, but Brigette and Hayley are strictly side game characters (though if you consider them "games" is debatable), though their respective generations did have one. This character might be introduced in a later version, or the Galar region might not have one.

The PC Admin may very well be Rotomi...

Orphalesion

Eh...I can't really remember any of the PC admins (except Bill with his Clefairy mishap) doing much besides going "Hello, I'm the PC admins, here have some item". So I didn't really miss that character this time around. In fact before this thread I hadn't even noticed.

Jason White

AspiringPsych
I forget the PC even existed thanks to Sonia's little device. I hated it in LGPE but it has been a godsend in this game. I painstakingly organised my PC by dex number and it's beautiful.

Other than Bill and Lorraine I don't know anyone else. Didn't know Molayne was the admin.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I forget the PC even existed thanks to Sonia's little device. I hated it in LGPE but it has been a godsend in this game. I painstakingly organised my PC by dex number and it's beautiful.

Other than Bill and Lorraine I don't know anyone else. Didn't know Molayne was the admin.
You got the country boy, Bill of Gen 1 and Gen 2
The workaholic, Lanette of Gen 3
The sporty girl, Bebe of Gen 4
The child genius, Amanita of Gen 5
The punk guy, Cassius of Gen 6
The Elite Four member, Molyane of Gen 7

They're pretty important to the Pokemon lore but honestly I remember all of them due to their importance in the manga and their relation to anything that may or may not happen to the PC network. In fact just recently, I saw Bill's cameo in Pokemon Adventures USUM when Lillie decides to leave for Kanto in search of a cure for her mother, hearing about a certain person who got turned into a Pokemon lol.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Sonia is most likely Galar's PC admin, since she's Professor Magnolia's granddaughter and she helps her out with her studies.