• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does that make YOU crazy?

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
We all have some little tick about us, some random odd habit that’s just, well, odd, but what, and just how strange is it?
Maybe you have the need to sanitize your hands after every trip to the bathroom.
Perhaps you like to steal socks from your friends so you can sniff them.
Who knows? Well, lets find out.
Does your quirk…make YOU crazy?

As for myself, when I eat M & Ms, I have to group each handful according to color, and then I eat them either based on the number of each color, or in alphabetical order based on color. Blue, brown, green, orange, red, yellow.

Last edited:

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Admittedly, that was an embarrassing mistake.
Quite a decent way to bring shame to myself.
._.'

Aggron95

tildes gonna tilde~
I can't help myself from making up random "raps" to go with the ticking beat of clocks. As a result, I have a deep fear of clocks.

When I go to bed or get settled down somewhere for an extended period of time, I can't have anything out of order. If something is out of place, even if I am completely comfortable, something inside me makes me get up and correct it. An example might be if my wiimote somehow detached itself from its charger. At this, I would get up and move it into place. This habit of mine does not, however, much apply when I am moving around a lot (possibly because I don't notice these things when I'm moving).

Kipcha

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have one habit. I happen to have a very loud voice (I think it developed when I grew to despise being ignored. So now when I talk, it is accidently louder then intended) and when I am bored and wandering around, I will start singing to myself, until it will gradually grow louder and more enthusiastic until someone (Namely my mom) tells me to shut up because people are staring. I am a fairly shy person around new people, yet I will sing and have people stare and not even notice. Luckily I have been told my singing voice isn't that bad :)

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Whenever I go into a bathroom/room that has more than one light switch (It's usually bathrooms that are built this retarded) I absolutely MUST have the light switch from the side I walked in the proper way (Light switch up - light on; light switch down - light off). I don't know why it bothers me so much, whoever thought that the whole double light switch thing was a good idea should be hit in the face the a mallet.

Whenever I go into a bathroom/room that has more than one light switch (It's usually bathrooms that are built this retarded) I absolutely MUST have the light switch from the side I walked in the proper way (Light switch up - light on; light switch down - light off). I don't know why it bothers me so much, whoever thought that the whole double light switch thing was a good idea should be hit in the face the a mallet.

That annoys me too. Maybe if there was a way for a second light switch's flipping to cause the others to flip the same way.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster

Ha ha! You’d love the kitchen in my house. There are two sets of switches, one with two switches, the other with four. The one with two are just for the chandelier over the island, the other is for the lights in the ceiling. The set with four control the same two as the first set, as well as two different sets for the outside lights. When the electricians rigged up the lighting, they somehow set a switch in reverse. It’s one that controls the lights over the island. So, somehow, the other people in the house mix them up, so the set with two may be up/down, and the other set will be all down, or the set of two will be all one way, and the set with four will have the one odd switch. It drives me crazy because they all can’t be in the same position as the ones for that specific set. And the set of two, the set everybody has to walk by, well, the rest of the family keep it odd, one up, the other down. So sad.

Anyway, lol, it’s always great to see what crazy things other people do. X3
Holding your breath the same as a character on TV.
Needing to have light switches the proper way.
Singing until noticed.
Can’t rest without total order.

I hope to see more oddities. X3

PsychicPsycho

Maybe you have the need to sanitize your hands after every trip to the bathroom.
I wash my hands after using the bathroom. I also feel the need to wash my hands a couple times after eating, depending on what I had, because lots of times I feel like I've still got stuff on my hands, rather I do or not.

I don't really like using sanitizer or lotion (ouch in winter) because it makes me feel like I've got stuff on my hands, then I want to wash them, which would sort of nullify using it. That stuff doesn't really bother me all that much.
As for myself, when I eat M & Ms, I have to group each handful according to color, and then I eat them either based on the number of each color, or in alphabetical order based on color. Blue, brown, green, orange, red, yellow.
I eat mine in alphabetical order based on what letter is on them.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
I wash my hands after using the bathroom. I also feel the need to wash my hands a couple times after eating, depending on what I had, because lots of times I feel like I've still got stuff on my hands, rather I do or not.

I would hope so. >_<
This, though, is what my bosses wife does. She'll wash her hands, come back to the office, and sanitize her hands. A bit overkill, really.

lol @ eating M&Ms based on their letter.

pkmnhippy

Banned

Me too.

I eat bread with a knife and fork, but that's probably just me being too lazy to wash my hands.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Hmm... I overdo EVERYTHING.

I always overdo things thinking that what it says won't be enough. Like in DT, we had to make a moneybox. We needed to drop acid on it, to meld two parts together. I put loads of acid on, and it dissolves a massive chunk out of it. Ouch.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
My ongoing urge to touch everything with both sides of my body drives me insane. For example, if my shoulder was brushed by a tree, I'd have to walk past and let it brush the other shoulder as well.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
My ongoing urge to touch everything with both sides of my body drives me insane. For example, if my shoulder was brushed by a tree, I'd have to walk past and let it brush the other shoulder as well.

o_o That's pretty odd.

Well, I did actually get diagnosed with OCD ..so my weird habits are because of a disorder ..not just because I'm 'crazy.' o_o

But I have a lot of things I do.
*shot* this one is really ...awkward. I have to sniff my underwear before I put them on. I guess ..to make sure they're clean enough?

I have to have the light off and the bathroom door open when I wash my hands, because I would have to wash my hands again after I touched the lightg switch and doorknob.

I freak out if my mom makes me something to eat ..and she puts the food on the counter or table without a plate. I will not eat it, because it touched the surface without a plate. o_o

I wash my hands after I get out of the shower.
I run hot water over my toothbrush before I use it.

I have to check things three times back and forth before I am satisfied that their off/good/perfect. Yeeeah.

And OH. everytime I hit a part of my body on something ..I have to exaime that part of my body throughly, to make sure there's not mark or scratch. It's usually on my hands/arms. >> It's annoying. I look like a psycho when I'm at work or with people. D:

Yay for insanity.

Last edited: