• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does that make YOU crazy?

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
We all have some little tick about us, some random odd habit that’s just, well, odd, but what, and just how strange is it?
Maybe you have the need to sanitize your hands after every trip to the bathroom.
Perhaps you like to steal socks from your friends so you can sniff them.
Who knows? Well, lets find out.
Does your quirk…make YOU crazy?

As for myself, when I eat M & Ms, I have to group each handful according to color, and then I eat them either based on the number of each color, or in alphabetical order based on color. Blue, brown, green, orange, red, yellow.

I have a massive fear of grocery stores because I'm scared I might see the guy I used to like there o.o
See, story is he works in one and I told him I liked him too soon and he didn't like me back. He's also a really awkward person. He's not even that good looking. *sigh* The stupid things you do on rebounds >_> Now I never want to see him again and so, have developed a fear of grocery stores o.0

Oh another random habit; I like acting as my favourite pokemon :D I dunno why, but I like it! *Lucario growl*

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
I hate it when people just walk right in front of your car, like they just assume you'll stop (I'm talking about places like intersections and parking lots). They don't even seem to care - they don't even LOOK - one of these days I swear I'll actually hit them, and do so on purpose!

They have right away, have fun in prison when you do. When a pedestrian is dumb enough to walk on a highway and you hit them, then it's not your fault.

bob_is_cool

back again...
I like to listen to little children cry
When I play a game that needs to be saved, I usually save it thee or more times to make sure the save file is still there.

jigglypoof

oldskool pokeshipper
They have right away, have fun in prison when you do. When a pedestrian is dumb enough to walk on a highway and you hit them, then it's not your fault.

I meant when they aren't supposed to, like rushing across when their cross light isn't flashing, or continuing to walk even when they see you backing out of your parking spot. Really slow, stupid people who can't comprehend they shouldn't be doing those things.

I wouldn't put myself in prison for something so stupid.

I eat babies

I completely freak out when a cockroach is near me, or any other big, dirty, bug.
I try to get an army of male gardevoirs for the lulz
I find amusing how people fear me, because I am too big for my age, though I am a pacifist, I only use strenght as a last resort

I have phobia of polysterine, whenever I hear the sound of it rubbing together against something I get goosebumps, and I can't bear to even look at the stuff.

It just scares me

Turnip

Fable 2 makes me crazy, my characters really fat and it takes so long to loose weight o_o

Seriously though, little 12 year olds who think they're amazingly strong and "hard".
):

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I actually believe the conspiracy stories about Profesco.

And I'm crazy for thinking that Americans have landed on the moon.

LBB

suw00p
I hate when my friends call me a hypebeast -_-. I don't expect people on a pokemon forum to know what that is, though.

I just like shoes and clothes, jeeeeeez.

/firstpostof09.
/firstpostinprobablyayear.

edit:
I also hate when people type g's as q's
ex. qod = god, qood = good.
AND I hate when people put a space before the punctuation,
OMG ! WTF ! lol .
especially before periods, I don't know why but it looks super weird for periods.

Last edited:

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
I hate it when people say things like, "teh", "pwned", "pwnt", "uber", and "n00b."
They're just so... old.
When people use those words, it's like they're saying to me, "O HAI I JUST DISCOVERED THE INTERNET HAHA OHWOW THAT NUMA NUMA GUY IS PRETTY LULZY."

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
I hate it when people say things like, "teh", "pwned", "pwnt", "uber", and "n00b."
They're just so... old.
When people use those words, it's like they're saying to me, "O HAI I JUST DISCOVERED THE INTERNET HAHA OHWOW THAT NUMA NUMA GUY IS PRETTY LULZY."

Lol, no one even says that anymore, except in pure pwnage.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
I fear cheese, I feared it all my life, it is ironic that I recently learned I'm lactoce intolarant.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
I hate when I emotionally go out on a limb and people call it "cute".

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
1 ; I have a habit of twirling my hair consistently. When I'm not typing, I have to be twirling my hair. Once I find a strand that fits my fancy I end up always just playing with that one strand for the rest of the day/night.

2 ; I have to be moving at all times.. Whether it be shifting myself, using one hand to play with the other, typing, looking around, playing with my hair.. something, anything at all or I'm very uncomfortable.

3 ; I tend to nibble my finger nails as well sometimes.. I hate having long fingernails.

4 ; I have to be right in an argument or topic.. somehow. If I'm not right about something I feel very awkward..

5 ; Truly I always feel the need to be loved.. by at least one person. Dating them or not.

6 ; I have a very high pride and it drives me absolutely crazy if someone either dislikes, or makes a rude comment about something I said or something I like.

7 ; I'm a perfectionist.. if I'm making an edit on Photoshop and there is one tiny mistake it's like a huge eyesore to me.. So I must fix it in an instant.

Pretty much it.

Last edited:

WishmakerX

Event Master Hunter
1.) I have to make everything symmetrical. Don't even ask.
2.) I am a perfectionist.

Last edited:

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
When people name topics with a question in them something other than the question being asked.